- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Maloney & Porcelli, first by you?
Best Dishes at Maloney & Porcelli
These dishes from the Maloney & Porcelli menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Braised Short Rib Of Beef
A Block From The Waldorf Salad
- Along with other restaurants in the Smith and Wollensky Group, Maloney & Porcelli participates in Wine Week, a tasting festival that's held every March and September. During the festival, ten or so complimentary wines are available each day at lunch. Reserve early.
- The 1800-square-foot upper level dining area is equipped with its own bar and can be rented for private parties.
- Maloney & Porcelli is part of the Fourth Wall restaurant group, which is also comprised of New York mainstays like Smith & Wollensky and Quality Meats.
- The 1,800-square-foot upper level dining area is equipped with its own bar and can be rented for private parties.
- The restaurant is open for lunch daily, with most of the dinner options available in addition to a number of entree salads.
- Stop by after 8pm on Friday and Saturday or after 5pm on Sunday to take advantage of the "weekend wine dinner" and get any appetizer, entree and dessert plus unlimited pours of the evening's featured wines, all for just $75.
Mon-Fri 11:45AM - 11:30PMSun,Sat 12:00PM - 11:30PM
Link to Maloney & Porcelli
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.