150 E. Tarpon Avenue
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Mama Lena's Pizza Tarpon Springs

Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Subs

Mama Lena's Pizza Tarpon Springs is a Pizza, Pasta, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pizza

webguy photo

webguy

Tarpon Springs, FL

My new favortie pizza place

Mama Lena’s is it for me. I don’t go any place else. The best pizza & beer in Tarpon and very pretty waitresses!

wkc photo

wkc

Tarpon Springs, FL

Great pizza but a lot more....

I’ve been to Mama Lena’s several times now. the first couple of times we had pizza. Last time i thought I’d change it up so I got chicken parmesan. Wow! it was awesome. The staff is very friendly. Wish they had draft but they do have bottles.

Chicken Parmesan

Pizza Pasta Subs

Mama Lena's Pizza Tarpon Springs  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Lena's Pizza Tarpon Springs is located near the cities of Innisbrook and Holiday.
People found this by searching for: Mama Lina's Tarpon Springs, Fl, Mama Lina's Restaurant Tarpon Springs, Fl, Mama Lenas Tarpon, Mama Lina's Palm Springs, Mama Lena's Tarpon Springs Menu, Mama Lena's Pizzeria Tarpon, and Mama Lena's Pizza Tarpon.