Mama Louise Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Vegetarian

Pros
"The food, service, and ambiance are top notch! I recommend it wholeheartedly!"
Cons
"Nothing!! It was awesome!"
  • 10/25/2016

A dining patron from Aurora, CO tried it and liked it.

• 12/30/2014

Pros
    The food, service, and ambiance are top notch! I recommend it wholeheartedly!
    Cons
    Nothing!! It was awesome!
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

November 29, 2008

A Hidden Jewel

My wife and I have eaten here several times- which is unusual for us since we like to keep trying new places. The food was terrific, service was excellent, and prices were way lower than than expected with the ambience and service. There…
October 16, 2008

A True Find!

We just happened to be hungry and in a strip mall off of Orchard and we stumbled into a little italian diner. It's not an impressive set-up, but the food was surprisingly amazing. Man, it was so good! I recommend the meatball sub!

Italian Lunch Outdoor seating
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Mama Louise Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Louise Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Lone, Cherry Hills, Heritage Hills, Lone Tree, and Meridian.
People found this by searching for: Mama Louise Aurora, Italian Delivery 80016, Mama Louise Centennial, Mama Louise Italian Restaurant, Mamma Louise Aurora Co, Mama Louise Aurora Menu, and Restaurants Orchard Rd. Co.