Mama Mia's

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Cafe

Mama Mia's is a Italian, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food. Good service. Intimate."
"Good memories! Good food! Never had a bad experience."
  • 6/08/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried it.

• 3/18/2017

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food. Good service. Intimate.
  • 1/07/2017

An Italian chowhound from Arlington, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/17/2016

An Italian chowhound from Old Hickory, TN tried it.

• 3/22/2016

A dining patron from Antioch, TN tried it.

• 7/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Valdosta, GA tried it.

• 5/22/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/11/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2014

An Italian food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2014

A dining patron from Telford, TN tried it.

bobodudebob photo

bobodudebob

Shelbyville, TN

Watch Out for the Pork Pie hat!

It was my daughters 23rd birhtday and being the good Dad, I invited all my children by three different wives to celebrate her big day with a good dinner. I had eaten at Mama Mia’s through the years and remembered it fondly as a little hole in the wall Italian place that was both cozy and warm. There’s something about a server that is totally unattentive that spoils the whole experience no matter how good the food is. Our water glasses went unfilled, our dishes went unbused and (horrors) he even ommited offering to grate fresh Parmasan cheese on our plates as other servers were doing. It was not that crowded or I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. All our dishes were delicious but would have been better with a dash of fresh Parmasan. The guy wore a Pork Pie jauntily perched on his head to presumably give the place more of an Italian air. Good service would have gone much further.

Chicken Florentine

I started with a fresh garden salad with an Italian dressing that was to die for. It was a simple dressing with a basalmic vinegar/olive oil base that really set off the salad. The chicken was cooked perfectly and was served on a bed on of linguini noodles in a creamy alfredo and spinach sauce but sans Parmasan. Pity.

April 3, 2013

Went to lunch with my realtor...I waited ten minutes to be seated...no one in restaurant. Ordered scampi and asked for NO Parmesan cheese. I get my order and there it was. I asked for another and she told me to just scrape it aside. Sorry…
August 6, 2012

I ate lunch at Mama Mia's this afternoon. The food was great and the service was prompt and friendly.\r \r A "Now Hiring" sign was posted and I asked if they were hiring new waiters. The manager said that they had lost two waiters after…

8/17/2017

A Southern chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Monique's Homestyle Cooking in Metrocenter/North Rhodes Park.

8/17/2017

A Coffeehouse chowhound from US tried Portland Brew in Bellmont/Hillsboro and liked it.

8/15/2017

A Steak food lover from US tried Prime Cut Steakhouse, The.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from La Vergne, TN tried Ellendale's Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Heard about this place years ago so we decided to try something different. Wanted brunch. Crumbs of bacon, no hash browns, no eggs. I asked for them& they gave me some deep string potatos. Eggs was done at the omelette station. Our waitress was ok, but sh
8/13/2017

An American chowhound from Madison, TN tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A Mediterranean chowhound from Nashville, TN tried Kalamatas in Green Hills and liked it. They liked the food.

8/10/2017

A diner from US tried LEMONGRASS.

8/09/2017

An Indian chowhound from Ashland City, TN tried Taste of India.

8/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Cinco De Mayo in Whitebridge.

8/05/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner.

Italian Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • As if you were truly a guest, Mama Mia's requires you to bring your own wine. $5 corking fee.
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Mama Mia's  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Mia's is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Mama Mia's Nashville Menu, Mamma Mia Restaurant Nashville, Mama Mia Restaurant Nashville, Mama Mia's Menu Nashville, Mamma Mia Nashville Menu, Mama Mia Restaurant Nashville Tn, Mamma Mia Italian Restaurant Nashville, Mama Mia's Nashville, and Mamma Mia Menu Nashville.