Mama Mia's

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Cafe

Mama Mia's is a Italian, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Good memories! Good food! Never had a bad experience."
bobodudebob photo

bobodudebob

Shelbyville, TN

Watch Out for the Pork Pie hat!

It was my daughters 23rd birhtday and being the good Dad, I invited all my children by three different wives to celebrate her big day with a good dinner. I had eaten at Mama Mia’s through the years and remembered it fondly as a little hole in the wall Italian place that was both cozy and warm. There’s something about a server that is totally unattentive that spoils the whole experience no matter how good the food is. Our water glasses went unfilled, our dishes went unbused and (horrors) he even ommited offering to grate fresh Parmasan cheese on our plates as other servers were doing. It was not that crowded or I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. All our dishes were delicious but would have been better with a dash of fresh Parmasan. The guy wore a Pork Pie jauntily perched on his head to presumably give the place more of an Italian air. Good service would have gone much further.

Chicken Florentine

I started with a fresh garden salad with an Italian dressing that was to die for. It was a simple dressing with a basalmic vinegar/olive oil base that really set off the salad. The chicken was cooked perfectly and was served on a bed on of linguini noodles in a creamy alfredo and spinach sauce but sans Parmasan. Pity.

April 3, 2013

Went to lunch with my realtor...I waited ten minutes to be seated...no one in restaurant. Ordered scampi and asked for NO Parmesan cheese. I get my order and there it was. I asked for another and she told me to just scrape it aside. Sorry…
August 6, 2012

I ate lunch at Mama Mia's this afternoon. The food was great and the service was prompt and friendly.\r \r A "Now Hiring" sign was posted and I asked if they were hiring new waiters. The manager said that they had lost two waiters after…

Italian Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • As if you were truly a guest, Mama Mia's requires you to bring your own wine. $5 corking fee.
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 05:00PM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Mama Mia's  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Antioch, TN tried it.

• 7/21/2015 A diner from Valdosta, GA tried it.

• 5/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2014 A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 10/09/2013 A diner from Smyrna, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good memories! Good food! Never had a bad experience.
  • 9/28/2013 A diner from Nashville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/02/2013 A diner from Brentwood, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2013 A diner from US tried it.

Mama Mia's is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Mama Mia's Menu Nashville, Mama Mia's Nashville Menu, Mamma Mia Nashville Menu, Mama Mias In Nashville Tn, Mama Mia's Nashville Tn, Mamma Mia Restaurant Nashville, Mama Mia's Nashville, Mama Mia Restaurant Nashville, and Mamma Mia Restaurant.