6408 11th Ave

Mama Rao

Neighborhoods: Borough Park
Cuisine: Italian, Desserts, Catering

• 5/09/2017

An Italian chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 9/14/2013

A dining patron from East Hampton, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 16, 2010

Great Place

Mama Rao's is an excellent restaurant. Two years ago we had my great great aunt's 100th bday party there and it was terrific. This weekend past we just had my grandmother's 90th bday party. The food is absolutely terrific and the staff are…
October 28, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU TO MAMA RAO'S

I had my engagement party at Mama Rao's this past Saturday....first I would like to thank Sal and Christine for their time and their attention to detail. From the way they displayed my favors and decorated the room...the table settings…
August 20, 2009

Great place!!!

we had our engagement party here in 2/08 and every one loved it.. my mom so much that she is now having my bridal shower there and i know we wont be disappointed! sal does a great job with every party and makes u feel like family. the food…

Roberta's Pizza

Chinese in Borough Park

La Sorrentina

Italian in Dyker Heights

11/20/2017

A dining patron from Freeport, NY tried Lords Bakery in East Flatbush.

11/20/2017

A dining patron from Richmond Hill, NY tried Masal Cafe in Sheepshead Bay.

11/19/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried House Chen in East Flatbush, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Patricia's in Williamsburg, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food and service
11/17/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Island Fish & Meat Cuisine in Canarsie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Soul of the Sea in East New York, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Shrimp and chips, EXTREMELY satisfying. I just wish they delivered.
11/17/2017

A dining patron from Staten Island, NY tried 3 Star Restaurant in Sheepshead Bay.

11/15/2017

An American chowhound from Federal Way, WA tried Kings Plaza Diner in Marine Park and liked it. They liked the food.

11/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Szechuan Delight in Park Slope.

11/14/2017

A dining patron from Arverne, NY tried Castle Harbour in Sheepshead Bay.

Italian Sunset Park Accepts credit cards
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Mama Rao  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Rao is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Rao's Restaurant Brooklyn, Mama Rao Restaurant Brooklyn Ny, Mama Rao Brooklyn, Ny, Mama Rao's Restorant In Brooklyn, Ny, Mama Rao's In Brooklyn, Mama Rao, Mamma Rao Catering Menu, and Mama Rao's Brooklyn.