Mama Theresa'

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Mama Theresa' is a Italian and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

jrb123 photo

jrb123

bad service

lived in Nj all my life where I had a food service business for 20 years. I have been looking for a good pizza place since relocating here. When Mama Theresa’s opened, I went there and thought the pizza was good. I have been there many times with some friends and the owner doesnt even say hello, even though he sees us there every week. Not a good way to build a customer base!

lee101 photo

lee101

Tega Cay, SC

BEST PIZZA PIE

My husband & I are originally from NJ & this is the BEST Pizza we have had in many, many years. I would recommend it to anyone that wants great Pizza

Meat lovers fantastic, phenomenal

SeanMichael photo

SeanMichael

Good Pizza, Bad Management/Service

The pizza is good, but the service/management is terrible. First, as a new business, I believe they should try to appease the customers to gain long-term relationships and they totally did not do this. My first experience was a takeout pizza, but when I got it home, it looked like it had been dropped upside down. The cheese was everywhere except for on the pizza! So, I tried again another time. I ordered the 2 slices and fountain drink lunch special. I had my daughter and her friend there to share this meal. The fountain machine was NOT working and so I asked the cashier if I could have two caprisuns instead of one since the fountain machine could give refills and their’s was broken. He absolutely insisted NO. After asking for the manager, Alex, he decided to finally give us the juice (which is cheap anyways). Then, I ordered two toppings for the 2 slices. If you notice, it says .75 cents for additional toppings. WHat they don’t tell you is that it is .75 cents for each slice! Making the 2 toppings a total of $3.00!!! I definitely think that this is misleading and the managers/service people are rude and not accomodating to the needs of the customers. My wife is a part of a large mommy group in Ft. Mill/Tega Cay/Rock Hill and she will get the word out to everyone she can about this nasty service. This restaurant has already lost 2 customers because I was with a friend who didn’t like their attitude either. The pizza is really good, but with service like that, it is completely not worth it!!!

Delicious!!!

catboss photo

catboss

Tega Cay, SC

finally, good pizza in NC / SC

I’ve been here for two years eating the worst pizzas in my life. I’m from a small town in Ohio that had a lot of Italians that made great pizza. I had all the crap they sell in uptown and around my home in Tega Cay that people rave about. If these people want to taste a real Italian pizza they need to go here. I don’t get into that Chicago vs New York BS. The only way to improve this pizza is to put my home made Italian sausage on it which I did. I feel like I’m back home in Wickliffe Ohio.

jwa1962 photo

jwa1962

Excellent Pizza!!

We moved to Tega Cay 4 years ago from Philly. I’ve tried every pizza shop in town and this place was very authentic. The pizza was very large and delicous. I also had the meatball parmesan sandwich which was also very good. I hope this place stays open because I am going nuts trying to get a decent meal in this wasteland of restaurants.

Meatball Sandwich

Big meatballs , good sauce and lots of gooey cheese!

TriciaOakes photo

TriciaOakes

Mama Theresa's is just okay in Tega Cay

It’s hard to believe that a place that has had a grand opening and has been open for two full weeks would be assembling tables during lunch time on a Saturday, and lacks any highchairs, but that was the case at Mama Theresa’s in Tega Cay. When the owner was questioned about the lack of highchairs, he noted that they were on backorder, and that customers have requested them every day since they have been open. Don’t try for delivery yet, either, even though the menu says they offer it. According to the owner, they don’t have their Point Of Service program in operation, and until that happens, delivery isn’t an option.

Pizza, as a food in general, is usually pretty good even when it isn’t the best, and Mama Theresa’s is good enough. Veggie Lasagna served in a portion large enough for three is also middle of the road, but for the price, is acceptable.

Located in Graystone Crossing in the former J & S Butcher Shop space (let’s pour one out for the dearly departed butcher homeys, please), outdoor signage is banners, and the interior décor is sparse. Most of the wall art is promotional posters for pasta sauce, which indicates that they don’t make their own. If memory serves, though, those posters might be remnants from the butcher shop, which sold fresh pasta and sauce. So, they are either advertising that they don’t have house made sauce, or they have pictures of another business’s products. Neither is particularly good for their image, which at this point seems a bit commitment phobic. Here’s hoping that as their new buisness kinks are sorted, the experience at Mama Theresa’s will improve.

Vegetarian Lasagna at Mama Theresa'

Vegetarian Lasagna

Tega Cay Fort Mill Italian

Mama Theresa'  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Theresa' is located near the cities of Lake Wylie.
People found this by searching for: Koqe, Mama Theresa's Tega Cay Sc, Mama Teresa's Pizza Fort Mill, Mama Theresa Fort Mill, Mama Theresa's Tega Cay, Mama Theresa's Fort Mill, and Mama Teresa's Pizza Fort Mill Menu.