2429 Jericho Tpke
Garden City Park, NY 11040-4710

Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Food was decent"
"Food was delicious, but they lost 3 customers because the server wasnt happy with his 15% tip and ASKED FOR 20%! WTH!! If thats how they train thier server's... well-- buh-bye! My first time there-turned out to be my last time there. Maybe if you gave the"
Cons
"My aunt passed away last week, and as this was a favorite restaurant that she frequented, my cousin arranged a family luncheon for 30 people after the funeral. The owner/manager knew we were coming from the cemetery in Westbury. Reservations were for 12, "
Comments
"Read prev comments"
  • 11/22/2020

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

• 12/08/2019

A dining patron from Paterson, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was decent
    Cons
  • 9/08/2017

A diner from Valley Stream, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Read prev comments
  • 3/08/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/10/2014

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Arip1971 photo

Arip1971

Phoenix, AZ

Education

I am a food lover and fast food is like my love. And i am so glad to know about this restaurant. If you need more help then check https://cheapessayswritingservice.com/college-essay-help/ and get more information to manage their thesis work. And i immediately decided to visit this restaurant in the coming weekend with my family. Thanks for telling me about it.

Italian Catering Dinner

Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant is located near the cities of Hillside Manor, Mineola, Herricks, Williston Park, and New Hyde Park.
People found this by searching for: Mamma Theresas, Mama Teresas New Hyde Park, Menu At Mama Theresa In Williston Park, Mama Theresa Garden City Menu, Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant Garden City Park, Ny, Mama Theresa'S Mineola, Mama Theresa's Pizza All Menus Garden City Park, Mama Theresa's Garden City Menu, and Mamma Teresa East Manor Menu.