2429 Jericho Tpke
Garden City Park, NY 11040-4710

Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Food was decent"
"Food was delicious, but they lost 3 customers because the server wasnt happy with his 15% tip and ASKED FOR 20%! WTH!! If thats how they train thier server's... well-- buh-bye! My first time there-turned out to be my last time there. Maybe if you gave the"
Cons
"My aunt passed away last week, and as this was a favorite restaurant that she frequented, my cousin arranged a family luncheon for 30 people after the funeral. The owner/manager knew we were coming from the cemetery in Westbury. Reservations were for 12, "
Comments
"Read prev comments"
  • 11/22/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/08/2019

An Italian food lover from Paterson, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was decent
    Cons
  • 9/08/2017

An Italian chowhound from Valley Stream, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Read prev comments
  • 3/08/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/10/2014

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Arip1971 photo

Arip1971

Phoenix, AZ

Education

I am a food lover and fast food is like my love. And i am so glad to know about this restaurant. If you need more help then check https://cheapessayswritingservice.com/college-essay-help/ and get more information to manage their thesis work. And i immediately decided to visit this restaurant in the coming weekend with my family. Thanks for telling me about it.

Italian Catering Dinner

Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant is located near the cities of Hillside Manor, Mineola, Herricks, Williston Park, and New Hyde Park.
People found this by searching for: Mamma Theresas, Mama Teresas New Hyde Park, Mama Theresa's Garden City Menu, Mama Theresa's Pizzeria & Restaurant Garden City Park, Ny, Mama Theresa's Pizza All Menus Garden City Park, Mama Theresa'S Mineola, Mamma Teresa East Manor Menu, Menu At Mama Theresa In Williston Park, and Mama Theresa Garden City Menu.