Mamma Cheez

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Breakfast

Mamma Cheez is a Italian, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Very Good"
"very nice people to talk with. they care about there products and making sure they are all fresh and make sure the food is cooked just right for me and my family. thanks big fan."
"Paid 14.00 for a Stromboli an fries.. That seems a lil pricey to me.. Actually every time I order I get the same thing but a different price.. How is that?? "
"Best wings around"
"Magnificent"
"The only few places that delivers to my address."
"I ordered a pizza and zuicinni strips 1 hour and 10 min ago i am still waiting for my food. When i first odered it i was told 30 min i called to complain and all they said was they are busy i order from here all the time but you totally lost my bussiness "
"Food wonderful no complaints"
"Attitudes "
"Chicken salad, yum!"
"Everything"
Cons
"Even though they get their tip from delievery charges which are high here they always get pissed when you don't tip "
"No beer"
"I just came to realize that you charge me a extra $5.00 to deliver to my house. Where does that money go?"
"The service"
Comments
"Yes"
"Great"
"Need to make thick pizza "
"No"
  • 6/20/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/17/2017

A diner from Beaver Falls, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very Good
  • 5/12/2017

A diner from Washington, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2017

A dining patron from Washington, PA tried it.

• 12/17/2016

A dining patron from Washington, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2016

An Italian chowhound from Washington, PA tried it.

• 11/14/2016

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/13/2016

An Italian food lover from Washington, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2016

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

• 10/21/2015

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

whitewkayak photo

whitewkayak

Washington, PA

Hidden Treasure

I lived in Washington, pa when I was in college and somehow came across this place which is literally in the middle of a bunch of tear-down factories. Every year or so I make the 3 + hour drive just to get a big order of their wings and a calzone.

I have never had wings or American / Italian food that could compare to what they make. Truly a unique taste and style. Everytime I go, the same guy is there to take my order (same guy who was there 10+ years ago. Flavors are exactly the same and always amazing. Really, take the time to find this little place and get an order of their hot wings.

Italian Parking Good For Kids

Mamma Cheez  Restaurant Reviews

Mamma Cheez is located near the cities of East Washington, South Strabane, Arden, and Chartiers.
People found this by searching for: Mama Cheez, Mama Cheese Menu, Mamma Cheez, Mamma Cheez Menu, Mama Cheez Washington Pa, Mama Cheese 15301, and Mama Cheese Washington Pa.