438 S York Rd
Bensenville, IL 60106-3530

Mamma Maria's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Diner, Lunch

Mamma Maria's Pizza is a Pizza, Diner, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"small family restaurant"
  • 9/06/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/13/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    small family restaurant
  • 9/22/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Elmhurst, IL tried it.

• 8/31/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Lombard, IL tried it.

• 8/18/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Elgin, IL tried it.

• 5/25/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

Pizza

aculnig photo

aculnig

Bensenville, IL

Great food! Great Service!

Sent my brother to my favorite Italian restaurant. He was entertaining out of town guests, called ahead to make reservations, spoke to the owner and requested a dish that was not on the menu. Two days later when the party arrived, the special order also arrived with great presentation, service, and most importantly taste! We enjoyed everything from appetizers to desserts. We will be customers for life!

Osobucco

The dish was great! Osobucco is a traditional italian food, and noone does it better than Mamma Maria’s!

Roj92 photo

Roj92

Elmhurst, IL

Garlic bread

The food we had was very great except for the garlic bread. I have enjoyed their food and service as both a sit down customer and a carry out customer, both ways are excellent. The pizza is great as are most of the other foods. My only exception was the garlic bread. (Bad).

Garlic Bread

The food we had was very good except for the garlic bread. I love garlic bread but would never order it again at Mama Maria’s. It was by far the absolute worst garlic bread I have ever had. The rest of the food was great.

Linguini, garlic, oil & broccoli

Pasta cooked to perfection, just the right amount of oil and garlic. Wonderful flavor. I really enjoyed that part of the meal.

Pizza Diner Dinner
Sun-Wed,Sat 03:00PM - 11:00PM
Thu-Fri 11:00AM - 11:30PM (Open for Lunch)
mmpizzeria photo
mmpizzeria, the Owner, says:

Outstanding authentic Sicilian pizza and pasta specialities. Enjoy them in our casual restaurant, which serves beer and wine. Take them home with our carry-out and delivery options.

Open for lunch on Thursday and Fridays

Online ordering is available at
www.mmpizzeria.com

From CityGrid:

Mamma Maria's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Mamma Maria's Pizza is located near the cities of Wood Dale, Addison, Northlake, and Rosemont.
People found this by searching for: Mama Maria's Bensenville, Mama Maria's Pizza Bensenville, Mamma Maria Pizzeria Bensenville Il, Pizza Restaurants Near 60106, Mamma Maria S Bensenville, Mama Maria's Bensenville Il, Mama Maria's Bensenville Menu, and Mamma Marias Bensenville.