584 Middletown Blvd
Langhorne, PA 19047

Mamma Mia Trattoria

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Calzones

Mamma Mia Trattoria is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Calzones restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food and excellent service!!!"
  • 11/14/2016

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 11/04/2016

A diner from Southampton, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2015

A dining patron from Willow Grove, PA tried it and liked it.

• 9/25/2015

An Italian chowhound from Bristol, PA tried it.

• 8/06/2015

A diner from Langhorne, PA tried it.

• 4/12/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and excellent service!!!
  • 8/28/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/26/2014

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

vhd2007 photo

vhd2007

Levittown, PA

Friendly staff, great food, good atmosphere

I went to this restaurant a few days ago when I noticed a name change on the building, I remember the previous restaurant in that spot being more of a take-out pizzeria, but I was surprised to find out the new restaurant is a sit-down with Italian Cuisine.

I asked the server about the change over and she stated that it is owned by the same family that owns Carlucci’s and the previous take-out pizzeria was also theirs, but they decided to make a more formal sit down restaurant, which came to be Mamma Mia Trattoria. They still have a take-out menu and even deliver. I was told the restaurant just opened the week before under the new name and menu.

Immediately upon sitting down, I was asked what I’d like to drink and the soup of the day was explained to me, as well as that soup or salad comes with any entree. I decided to order the Rigitoni Bellini and Pasta Figoli soup (their house soup I guess). I was also given bread (I think it was Bruschetta or something similar). The soup was so delicious and filled me up until my meal.

When I received my meal, it was a large portion and came out steaming hot so I knew it was fresh. The server refilled my iced tea without me even asking, which made me happier and I then ended up giving her a great tip.

All in all, I would say this is a great place to eat. It’s not too expensive, typically priced of the other Italian restaurants you will see around here.

Ravioli Bellini

The ravioli was perfectly cooked and the marinara sauce was a great portion, not too much or too little.

JPAnyhoo photo

JPAnyhoo

Langhorne, PA

Mamma Mia Trattoria

Quality Italian food with fresh ingredients. And what’s better is there is always a coupon in the Clipper magazine.

Roelyn photo

Roelyn

Penndel, PA

Excellant place to eat

My son took me to dinner at this new restaurant and it was fantastic. The food, waitstaff and room were more than I expected. I had Vodka Rigatoni and it was perfect. I haven’t had such an excellant meal or professional service in a long time. It was clean, friendly and everything was fresh.

8/03/2018

A diner from Newtown, PA tried Manny Brown's Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/12/2018

A Cheesesteak food lover from Bensalem, PA tried Casanova's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the buffalo chicken pizza and buffalo chicken cheesesteaks are amazing
7/07/2018

A diner from Langhorne, PA tried Langhorne Speedway Diner, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Our server was pleasant..
Cons
Food was sent wrong the first time. Send back, returned wrong again...but in a different way. Wasn't worth arguing about the second time. Asked twice for utensils and napkins. Drinks not refilled.
6/29/2018

A diner from Levittown, PA tried Blue Fountain Diner.

6/19/2018

A dining patron from Bristol, PA tried Peppi's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Ruby Tuesday.

6/05/2018

An American food lover from US tried Valley Stream Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I have been eating crab cakes for over 30 years and in numerous restaurants and none can compare to Valley Stream's crab cakes.
5/23/2018

A Diner chowhound from Langhorne, PA tried Langhorne Speedway Diner.

5/12/2018

An Italian chowhound from Newtown, PA tried Tre Fratelli.

3/29/2018

A dining patron from US tried Langhorne Speedway Diner.

Italian Good For Kids Outdoor seating
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 10:00PM (Dining Hours)
Sun-Sat 04:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner Menu Hours)
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 04:30PM (Lunch Menu Hours)
mammamia photo
mammamia, the Waitress (Denise), says:

Mamma Mia Trattoria, a new BYOB restaurant located next to Sesame Place parking lot, behind the Oxford Valley Mall. Owned by same family as Carlucci’s restaurant.

584 Middletown Rd, Langhorne PA 19047

On the Menu: Appetizers, Salads, Sides, Speciality Pizza, Pasta, Baked Pasta, Mamma Signature Pasta, steak, Veal, Chicken, Eggplant, Seafood, kids meals.

For lunch only we offer Hot & cold sandwiches, Paninis, and Wraps. We feature a new Chef’s Soup each day and our house soup, Pasta E Fagioli.

Don’t forget to try our delicious imported desserts! Cannoli, anyone?

From CityGrid:

Mamma Mia Trattoria  Restaurant Reviews

Mamma Mia Trattoria is located near the cities of Upper Holland, Langhorne Manor, Parkland, Penndel, and Middletown Township.
People found this by searching for: Mama Mia's Restaurant, Mama Mia Trattoria, Mama Mia Trattoria Langhorne Pa, Mamma Mia Restaurant Langhorne Pa, Mama Mia Trattoria Langhorne, Mamma Mia Trattoria Langhorne, Mama Mia Trattoriacateringmenu In Langhornepa, and Family Owned Italian Restaurants Near Oxford Valley Mall, Pa.