2500 E Imperial Hwy Ste 100
Brea, CA 92821-6115

Mammalucco's

Neighborhoods: Brea-Olinda
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"After coming here for many years with my family, recommending it to several people, even doing some consulting work with the owner I can now say I will never step foot in this restaurant again. I have been a fan of the food for a very long time it is deli"
Comments
"Don't go here!"
  • 11/15/2013

A dining patron from Garden Grove, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Don't go here!
  • 6/13/2013

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/13/2013

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

Pizza

Pizza Lunch Outdoor seating

Mammalucco's  Restaurant Reviews

Mammalucco's is located near the cities of La Habra.
People found this by searching for: Mammaluccos Best Dish, Mammalucco, Nutritional Data For Mammaluccos, Mamalucos Restaurant, How Many Calories In Mammaluccos Pizza, Mammaluccos Nutrition, Mammaluccos Menu, Mammaluccos Pizza Nutrition, and Mammaluccos Pizza.