1137 Main St
Ramona, CA 92065-2122

Mananas Mexiican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Mananas Mexiican Food is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 7/27/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Poway, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/22/2018

A dining patron from Poway, CA tried it.

• 6/12/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

• 4/21/2014

• 5/08/2013

A dining patron from Meridian, MS tried it.

Karma photo

Karma

Ramona, CA

Pure Crap...Awful Attitude from Woman at Drive Thru

Awful… never again will I give this place a dime of my money. I waited OVER 30 minutes in their dive thru with a $150 dollars worth of groceries in my truck last night. When I got to the window I expressed my frustration with having to wait and requested some sort of good faith gesture on their part; what I got was a bevy of excesses as to why it was not this woman’s fault, she then proceeds to tell me that I don’t have to buy the food. I tell her that I will buy the food but that I will be writing my experience with her on every dam website I can find, she of course doesn’t care, tells me to go ahead and after she runs my card tells me that I better not get an attitude with her; this is about when I lost it. Funny how after they take your money their freedom of speech kicks in. NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER GO HERE AGAIN, and I will sleep good at night knowing that it will not be my hard earned dollars feeding these B*@n&$ twenty kids’ mouths.

IMRLYHUNGRY photo

Chimmychukamanga

Side order!

March 9, 2010

Great food. good prices.

Great mexican food. Try the rolled taco special or the carne asada burrito. good prices, good food. easy drive in and take out.
March 5, 2010

delicious!!

I eat at mananas almost every weekend!!!! it is sooooo yummy!! and for a great price!! great food and fast!!

Mexican Lunch Good for groups

Mananas Mexiican Food  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mananas Mexican Food, 1137 Main St, Ramona, Ca 92065, Ramona Mananas, Mananas, Ramona, Ca Menu, Mananas In Ramona, MaÑanas In Ramona Ca, Mananas Ramona Menu, and Mananas Ramona.