2823 S Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90007

Manas Indian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Adams
Cuisine: Indian, Caterer, Lunch

Manas Indian Restaurant is a Indian, Caterer, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

RedDonnaAnn photo

RedDonnaAnn

Manas management stands by while customer is accosted

I live near Manas and have eaten there many times. Today, I stopped in for lunch and a black man gave me a compliment. I thanked him and told him he was “a class act” A Russian woman standing near us at the buffet apparently thought that was an insult meaning he has NO class.

She followed me to my table, yelling at me, calling me a racist (I’m white) cussing at me, telling me to get the F out, picking my keys up from the table and throwing them at me, and finally SPITTING ON ME.

Management stood there doing absolutely nothing.

While I support local businesses and have enjoyed the food at Manas many times, even using them for dinner parties, I felt afraid, maligned and completely on my own as six members of the staff (including the husband and wife owners) stood around watching while a repeat customer was verbally attacked by a clearly mentally disturbed woman.

Shame on Manas. Shame, shame, shame.

April 15, 2011

Manas management: stands by while customer is accosted

I live near Manas and have eaten there many times. Today, I stopped in for lunch and a black man gave me a compliment. I thanked him and told him he was "a class act" A Russian woman standing near us at the buffet apparently thought that…

Jorin

from GrubHub
July 24, 2008

Quick, friendly service, great food.

2/17/2019

Butchiej tried Martha's Kitchen in Downtown and liked it.

2/17/2019

An American food lover from US tried Martha's Kitchen in Downtown and liked it. They liked the food.

2/16/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Tustin, CA tried Don Antonio's in West Los Angeles, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2019

A Vietnamese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Pho 87 Restaurant in Chinatown.

2/13/2019

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Dolce Isola in Beverlywood.

2/13/2019

A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried Taqueria Juanito's in Lake Balboa.

2/12/2019

A dining patron from Grand Ledge, MI tried Stevie's on the Strip Soul Food in Crenshaw.

2/11/2019

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Napa Valley Grille in Westwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2019

A Barbecue chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried China Gate in Willowbrook and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/10/2019

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Marielas Taco in Mid-Wilshire, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Indian Caterer Lunch
Sun,Tue-Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner A La Carte)
Sun,Tue-Sat 12:00PM - 02:30PM (Lunch Buffet & A La Carte)

Manas Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Manas Indian Restaurant is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Manas Indian Restaurant, Manas Vermont, Manas Indian Vermont, Manas Indian Restaurant Menu, Indian Restaurant Vermont Los Angeles, Manas Indian Cuisine Los Angeles Ca, and Manas Indian.