Mandarin China Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Mandarin China Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"New mania ment I ordered the same to go as I have for the last 10 Years. It not only looked different the taste was terrible. The person tacking my order didn't understand English . This was our favorite place I doubt if we'll go back"
Comments
"Rude and verbally abusive owner had a melt down in the parking lot. I will never give money to this business. "
  • 3/05/2017

A dining patron from Hillsboro, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/09/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Beaverton, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 11/21/2015

A dining patron from Hillsboro, OR tried it.

• 10/24/2015

A dining patron from Hillsboro, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/29/2015

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/22/2015

A diner from Forest Grove, OR tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/23/2015

A Chinese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

avsdragon814 photo

avsdragon814

Forest Grove, OR

Great Place

good place to go if in the forest grove area

Chinese Good For Kids Takeout

Mandarin China Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mandarin China Restaurant is located near the cities of Cornelius Forest Grove, Washington County, and Cornelius.
People found this by searching for: Mandarin In Forest Grove, Mandarin China, Forest Grove, Mandarin Chinese, Forest Grove, Oregon, Mandarin China Restaurant Forest Grove Or, Mandarin China Restaurant Forest Grove, Or, Mandarin China Restaurant Forest Grove, Mandarin China Forest Grove, Mandarin China Forest Grove Menu, and Manadarin China Forest Grove Oregon.