1820 Highway 20 Se Ste 134
Conyers, GA 30013-2076

Mandarin Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Mandarin Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was excellent. The service was as good as the food. "
"Friendly dtaff"
  • 7/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Covington, GA tried it.

• 12/27/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Snellville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/21/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Conyers, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/02/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/14/2013

A diner from Conyers, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was excellent. The service was as good as the food.
  • 10/25/2013

A Chinese food lover from Douglasville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly dtaff
jieli photo

jieli

Conyers, GA

HAVE TO TRY OUT!

THE BUFFET ARE AWESOME! THE RESTAURANT CLEAN AND NICE. LOVE IT!

General Tso's Chicken

Taste sweet and spicy! Delicious!!

AFutch photo

AFutch

Knoxville, TN

Awesome!

I love this place. My family and I have been eating at this restaurant ever since we moved to Conyers 16 years ago. The people that own the restaurant are very friendly and the women recognizes us every time we go there. These days I don’t have time to go to their lunch buffet since I work full-time, but it’s pretty good as well!

Happy Family

This is my current favorite dish to order at Mandarin Garden. It’s got all sorts of goodies in it- scallops, shrimp, carrots, water chesnuts, bamboo shoots, broccoli, baby corn, snow peas, beef, chicken, etc. Like I said, there’s a lot of variety in this dish.

Almond Fried Chicken

This is what was my favorite dish for 10 years at Mandarin Garden. Of course, I don’t like almonds- so they knew whenever I ordered there that my answer would be, “Almond fried chicken, no almonds.” This was also my grandmother’s favorite dish when we used to go there with her.

Chinese Lunch Delivery
Sun-Thu 04:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Fri-Sat 03:00PM - 10:30PM (Dinner)
Mon-Fri 10:30AM - 02:00PM (Lunch Buffet)
Sun 11:30AM - 02:30PM (Lunch Buffet)
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Lunch Special)

Mandarin Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Mandarin Garden is located near the cities of Rockdale County.
People found this by searching for: Chiese Restaurant, Mandarin Garden Conyers, Ga, Mandarin Garden Conyers Ga, Mandarin Garden Conyers, Mandarin Garden Conyers Ga Menu, Mandarin Garden Conyers Menu, Mandarin Palace In Conyers Fa, Mandarin Oriental Restaurant In Conyers, Ga, and Mandarin Restaurant Conyers.