1013 E 3rd St
Jackson, GA 30233-2113

Mandarin Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Mandarin Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, great service!"
Cons
"Needs a little updating & tlc inside the restaurant."
  • 1/10/2021

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/30/2020

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/02/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/22/2018

A diner from Monticello, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2018

A dining patron from Alpharetta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/26/2017

A diner from Jackson, GA tried it.

• 6/04/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/05/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

BeachPeach photo

BeachPeach

Flovilla, GA

Yummy...Good Food, Nice People

We Love the food at Mandarin Garden. So far that hasn’t been a meal that we haven’t liked. We have our favorites like house Egg Fu Young, BBQ Ribs on the apps menu, Teriyaki beef, we even get the Teriyaki sauce in our beef Lo Mein.
The family that owns & runs the restaurant are as nice as can be & go out of their way to make you happy. The decor maybe dated but the food is excellent & freshly made!! Come to Jackson & give them a try for yourself

Barbecued Ribs (6)

These ribs are so tasty, making them hard to share, but I did share.

House Egg Fu Young

For years my husband has been ordering Egg Fu Young at Chinese food restaurants. Every now & then I have taken bites of it here & there never really impressed by it, I’ve often asked him why he orders it. Then we went to Mandarin Garden & he order the house special or combination Egg Fu Young ( it has pork,beef & shrimp with a yummy sauce covering it) I took my usual bite or two & then I found myself eating more of his than the dish I ordered I FINALLY understood why he ordered Egg Fu Young. It is now part of EVERY order we place at Mandarin Garden. The other dishes get swapped out to try something new but we always get at least ONE order of House Egg Fu Young.

Chinese Good For Kids Asian

Mandarin Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mandarin Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Butts County.
People found this by searching for: Mandarin Garden Jackson Ga, Madrian Garden In Jackson, Mandarin Garden Jackson Ga Menu, Mandarin Garden Menu Jackson Ga, Chinese Restaurant Jackson Georgia, Mandarin Garden Hours Jackson Ga, Mandrian Garden Jackson Ga Menu, and Mandarin Garden Restaurant Jackson, Ga.