10665 Melody Dr
Northglenn, CO 80234-4113

Mandarin Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Mandarin Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Microcka99 photo

Microcka99

Westminster, CO

Very Unhappy

Ok, for all the people up in the north metro area. I want to warn all of you to stay away from Mandarin Garden Chinese Resuraunt in Northglenn on 107th and Melody. This place used to be great, reasonable prices, great food. We walked in at 7pm last night and most of the buffet was empty and what they did have was kind of warm but not to the point you usually expect your food. Kind of almost room temperature but not. When you said something to the people working there they nod and walk away as if they were going to take care of it but never did. Then the bill comes, and not only have their prices went up on food and drinks but “they” added a 15% tip to the bill. At a buffet. All they did is bring our drinks out and bus the dishes, we served our own freaking food. Then they also had a line for additional tip on the credit card slip. Mandarin Garden, I will never eat there again, nor will I ever tell anyone anything good about your establishment.

Banquet Dinner without Soup (Per Person)

Again buffet was empty in a lot of places, and the food was not adequently warm.

manwiththeplan photo

manwiththeplan

Thornton, CO

Great food, tiny price1

Im a huge fan of Mandarin Garden! The staff remembers your name and greets you warmly, the prices are super low, and the quality is outstanding. The buffet has more choices than I could imagine and my only complaint is that I never have enough room in my belly to try all the dishes they offer. And their mongolian bbq is fast and has good options.

Steamed Pork Dumplings (6)

Ive had much more than that, but the steamed dumplings are my favorite there. Not soggy or dry, not fatty or too much onion, just right. And the sauce it comes with is a keeper.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM
11:00AM - 10:00PM

Mandarin Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mandarin Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of West Adams, Thornton, North Glenn, and Federal Heights.
People found this by searching for: Mandarin Garden Northglenn Co Menu, Mandarin Garden Northglenn, Mandarin Garden Northglenn Co, Mandarin Garden Restaurant Northglenn Co, Mandarin Garden Colorado, Mandarin Gardens Northglenn, and Mandarin Garden Thornton Co.