Mandarin Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Mandarin Kitchen is a Chinese, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/06/2015

A Chinese food lover from Waukesha, WI tried it.

• 11/08/2014

• 10/25/2014

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/22/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

mydiamond photo

mydiamond

Kent, WA

Honey Walnut Prawns! YUM!

We did an internet search for Honey Walnut Prawns, and this place in Des Moines popped up (along with a few others!). We’d been to a couple of the other places and hadn’t been too impressed, so we tried someplace new. Wow! Talk about luck of the draw, it was a great place. Excellent wait staff, good prices, and the Honey Walnut Prawns were Wonderful! All the food was good, but the Almond Fried Chicken was a close second to the Prawns. Highly Recommend it (the BBQ Pork Fried Rice was kind of dry, hence the 4 instead of 5 stars)

Sweet & Sour Chicken

Chicken

Almond Fried Chicken – some of the best I’ve Ever had!

Prawns

Honey Walnut Prawns – the best I’ve had (and I’m Picky!)!!!

The best meal and service in Des Moines

I’ve been enjoying this Restaurant for years.
Mike & Connie are the most gracious host’s you could ever ask for.
They never forget a name, or a face, what you like to drink, or eat.
Just an amazing couple!
Their Chinese food is truly spectacular! Must have’s, The Honey Walnut Prawns, The House Special Fried Rice, The Tiger Pork,
The Garlic Green Beans.
I’ve tried many Menu items, and never been disappointed
My only regret is I now live in Bellevue and I can’t relish this Menu and service as often as I’d like.

Walnut Shrimp

The best prawns I have ever eaten!

Tiger Pork

This is a must have!

Garlic Green Beans

I bet you never thought eating your vegetables could taste so good!

House Special Fried Rice

This is a perfect rice dish, but I always add alittle sweet & sour to mine. YUMMY!

seajahawk photo

seajahawk

Des Moines, WA

Dragon and Phoenix

This Dish keeps me running back for more!!!!.A signature dish of Shrimp,Filet mingnon,Zuchini,onions and mushrooms in fantastic garlic and beef sauce/broth. It comes with either white rice or Stir fry noodles.As a matter of fact.I am on my way to get Dragon and Phoenix right now!!! Delicious!!! mmmmmmmm!

Dragon And Phoenix

Read above review.

10/16/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried New Tokyo Teriyaki and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/21/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Yardarm Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great hamburgers, good service, good for group dining.
Cons
Too many TVs, loud music,
Comments
We remain "regulars" always.
9/11/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Federal Way, WA tried Anthony's Homeport Des Moines and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2017

A diner from Kent, WA tried Des Moines Creek Restaurant.

6/13/2017

A Japanese food lover from Renton, WA tried New Tokyo Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A Coffee chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried Midway Donut Shop and didn't like it.

5/06/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Yardarm Pub.

5/04/2017

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried Des Moines Creek Restaurant and liked it.

5/03/2017

An American food lover from Bothell, WA tried Wally's Chowder House.

4/16/2017

An American chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried Yardarm Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Lunch Parking

Mandarin Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Mandarin Kitchen is located near the cities of Redondo, Sea Tac, and Normandy Park.
People found this by searching for: Mandarin Kitchen Des Moines Menu, Chinese Food Des Moines Wa, Mandarin Kitchen Des Moines Wa, Mandarin Kitchen, Des Moines, The Mandarin Kitchen In Des Moines Iowa, Walnut Shrimp.Des.Moines, Honey Walnut Prawns Seatac Wa, Des Moines Mandarin Kitchen Des ,Oimes Ia, and Mandarin Kitchen Des Moines.