24291 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653-3606

Mandarin Terrace

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Mandarin Terrace is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The best hot and sour soup! Superior cleanliness and delicious food!! Staff is friendly and professional as well."
Cons
"A little too dim inside the restaurant. "
  • 12/25/2017

A diner from Mission Viejo, CA tried it.

• 2/22/2017

A dining patron from Mission Viejo, CA tried it.

• 5/21/2016

A diner from Laguna Woods, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Gabriel, CA tried it.

• 7/13/2015

A dining patron from Laguna Woods, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/20/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/16/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/12/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    A little too dim inside the restaurant.
  • 12/19/2014

amyk1 photo

amyk1

Pueblo Viejo, VER

stay away

TERRIBLE PLACE! STAY AWAY! I ORDERED MY FOOD TOLD THEM I WAS HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO MUSHROOM. THEY SAID NO PROBLEM. WHEN I PICKED UP MY ORDER I WAITED FOR OVER 15 MINUTES BEFORE I WAS WAITED ON AS THE FOOD SAT ON THE COUNTER GETTING COLD. I TOLD THE MAN THE FOOD WAS COLD HE SAID IT IS FINE. WE ARE BUSY. I TOLD HIM I WAITED OVER 15 AS MY FOOD SAT THERE GETTING COLD. HE SAID IT IS FINE. WHEN I GOT TO THE HOUSE ALL THE FOOD WAS ICE COLD AND EVERY DISH HAD MUSHROOMS IN IT. I CALLED TO COMPLAIN THE SAME MAN SAID I TOLD THE KITCHEN NO MUSHROOMS. WE ARE BUSY. I SAID I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE BUSY I WILL BE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. HE SAID RUDELY WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, WE ARE BUSY. AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH I SAID I WANT MY MONEY BACK. HE SAID AGAIN WE ARE BUSY THEN SAID FINE. I TOLD HIM I WAS A RECEIPT SHOWING THE REFUND, HE SAID HE WOULD NOT DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND SUGGEST EVERYONE STAY FAR AWAY! AND TO TOP IT OFF THE PEOPLE THAT ATE THE FOOD SAID IT WAS TERRIBLE

SIZZING SHRIMP

DISGUSTING

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Mandarin Terrace  Restaurant Reviews

Mandarin Terrace is located near the cities of Laguna Woods, Ivine, Aliso Viejo, Mcdougall, and El Toro.
People found this by searching for: Mandarin Garden Laguna Hills, Manarin Gardens Laguna Hills, Mandarin Terrace Restaurant, Mandarin Terrace Laguna Hills, Mandarin Terrace Laguna Hills Ca, Mandarin Restaurant Laguna Hillslunch Menu, Mandarin Terrace, Www.Mandarinterracerestaurant.Com, and Best Dish At Mandarin Terrace.