Mandee's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Deli

Mandee's Pizza is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Affordable"
"Accommodating"
Cons
"Bad customer service! Tried to pay with my debit card and she told me the numbers I gave her was invalid. Made me repeated a couple of times and still couldn't get it right. So I told her I will pay in cash and she said okay. Waited an hour and a half (it"
"Delivery takes forever"
Comments
"Great food, nice owner, I'll be back!"
  • 10/01/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from Providence, RI tried it.

• 10/07/2016

A dining patron from Lynn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2016

A dining patron from Lynn, MA tried it.

• 9/04/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Lynn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2015

A Pizza food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 8/19/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A Pizza food lover from New York, NY tried it.

• 7/01/2015

A Pizza food lover from Rockland, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Customer Service/ Food

I am 15 Years old and i just ordered from “Mandee’s”. I made the order that came out to $7.14 in total with the delivery charge included. when the delivery man came he told me it was $8.00 i didnt mind i was just going to give him some tip. As i gave him the $10 bill he asked me if i wanted change i said yes, and he told me it came out to 9.50 so to just leave it at that. I was already aware that it was not even $8 and he is trying to lie to me and steal from me, thinking he can get more money from a little kid that i am. I was in panic because i knew he was wrong and i was scared to be rude. I try to find the Receipt on the pizza box, and i can see he ripped it off. Why would he rip it off if he wasnt lieing and trying to get away with it. He gave me a dollar back and while he was walking out he called me a “Dick”. A grown man called me a dick because i caught him doing something wrong? This is not the first time i ordered from Mandee’s and i have been lied to.

Pizza

It arrived very cold, and extra salty

Capecodbeer photo

Capecodbeer

Lynn, MA

Read before ordering

Usually I enjoyed the pizza from Mandee’s Pizza of Lynn but today I ordered a 20" Buffalo Pizza with extra blue cheese for me and my friends and bragged how good it was to them. This time it took them approx 45 minutes to show up with the food. After they left I noticed that the pizza was warm and and they forgot the blue cheese altogether when I called back they said they would someone out with blue cheese right a way another hour past and the pizza was now cold and no one came back. I am now going back to Caruso Pizza of Lynn and suggest everyone do the same.

June 21, 2011

Cheeseburger pizza! Incredible!

Good: The first time I tried the cheeseburger pizza it became the only one I order. The rest of the family is addicted to the pepperoni,cheese and other varieties. The buffalo wings are good too and they are are always quick with…

6/17/2018

A Seafood food lover from Cape Coral, FL tried Charlie's Seafood.

6/16/2018

A Pizza chowhound from New Britain, CT tried Pizza Lovers.

6/15/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/10/2018

A Pizza food lover from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/06/2018

A dining patron from US tried El Tipico Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/02/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers.

5/30/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Boston, MA tried Halin Restaurant.

5/29/2018

A Breakfast food lover from Wilmington, MA tried Taqueria y Pupuseria Montecristo.

5/25/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Boston, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/25/2018

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried Pizza Lovers.

Pizza Dinner Breakfast

Mandee's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Mandee's Pizza is located near the cities of West Lynn, Swampscott, and Nahant.
People found this by searching for: Mandees Lynn Ma, Mandees Pizza Lynn, Mandees Pizza Lynn Ma, Mandeespizza Menu, Mandees Pizza Lynn Menu, Mandee S Pizza Lynn Ma Menu, Mandees Lynn Ma Menu, Mandee's Pizza Lynn Menu, and Mandees Pizza Lynn Ma Menu.