Mandee's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Deli

Mandee's Pizza is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Affordable"
"Accommodating"
Cons
"Bad customer service! Tried to pay with my debit card and she told me the numbers I gave her was invalid. Made me repeated a couple of times and still couldn't get it right. So I told her I will pay in cash and she said okay. Waited an hour and a half (it"
"Delivery takes forever"
Comments
"Great food, nice owner, I'll be back!"
  • 10/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 10/07/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Lynn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2016

A Pizza food lover from Lynn, MA tried it.

• 9/04/2015

A Pizza food lover from Lynn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2015

A Pizza food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 8/19/2015

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2015

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it.

• 7/01/2015

A dining patron from Rockland, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Customer Service/ Food

I am 15 Years old and i just ordered from “Mandee’s”. I made the order that came out to $7.14 in total with the delivery charge included. when the delivery man came he told me it was $8.00 i didnt mind i was just going to give him some tip. As i gave him the $10 bill he asked me if i wanted change i said yes, and he told me it came out to 9.50 so to just leave it at that. I was already aware that it was not even $8 and he is trying to lie to me and steal from me, thinking he can get more money from a little kid that i am. I was in panic because i knew he was wrong and i was scared to be rude. I try to find the Receipt on the pizza box, and i can see he ripped it off. Why would he rip it off if he wasnt lieing and trying to get away with it. He gave me a dollar back and while he was walking out he called me a “Dick”. A grown man called me a dick because i caught him doing something wrong? This is not the first time i ordered from Mandee’s and i have been lied to.

Pizza

It arrived very cold, and extra salty

Capecodbeer photo

Capecodbeer

Lynn, MA

Read before ordering

Usually I enjoyed the pizza from Mandee’s Pizza of Lynn but today I ordered a 20" Buffalo Pizza with extra blue cheese for me and my friends and bragged how good it was to them. This time it took them approx 45 minutes to show up with the food. After they left I noticed that the pizza was warm and and they forgot the blue cheese altogether when I called back they said they would someone out with blue cheese right a way another hour past and the pizza was now cold and no one came back. I am now going back to Caruso Pizza of Lynn and suggest everyone do the same.

Pizza

December 29, 2014

I am 15 Years old and i just ordered from "Mandee's". I made the order that came out to $7.14 in total with the delivery charge included. when the delivery man came he told me it was $8.00 i didnt mind i was just going to give him some…

2/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from Lynn, MA tried Halin Restaurant.

2/17/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Pizza is very good, lots of toppings on the pizza, lots of cheese and sauce is very good. Pasta and meatballs and chicken are delicious.
Cons
I do not have any negative comments
Comments
When you pick up there is limited parking
2/10/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Crown Fried Chicken and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

2/06/2018

A dining patron from Lincoln, RI tried Andrew's Bistro.

2/04/2018

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/30/2018

A dining patron from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/30/2018

A diner from Boston, MA tried Charlie's Seafood.

1/27/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza Lovers.

1/15/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A diner from Lynn, MA tried Pizza Lovers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Dinner Breakfast

Mandee's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Mandee's Pizza is located near the cities of West Lynn, Swampscott, and Nahant.
People found this by searching for: Mandees Lynn Ma Menu, Mandees Lynn Ma, Mandee S Pizza Lynn Ma Menu, Mandees Pizza Lynn, Mandeespizza Menu, Mandee's Pizza Lynn Menu, Mandees Pizza Lynn Ma, Mandees Pizza Lynn Ma Menu, and Mandees Pizza Lynn Menu.