Cuisine: Pizza, American Traditional, Lunch

Mangino's is a Pizza, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 8/07/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

derbo02 photo

Springfield, VA

Ready for this everyone?? Well here it goes, I order a few subs from this dump a few days ago. My coworkers and I were having a sit down luncheon. Don’t remember the exact time I ordered the subs, however, the team received their lunch from pizza hut ate their food and I was still waiting for mine and one of my coworkers sub. It was getting late and our one hour luncheon was over, therefore I contacted this dump aka as Manginos to cancel. They were not happy and their response was, we are busy today. My coworker told me it was a good hour that we waited!! This dump is 3 minutes away by car. Well low and behold I looked at my bank statement and I was charged for food I never received! I contacted a Sean who claims he is the manager, and he was down right rude and said he was not going to reverse the charges because they took the time out to make the food!! Really!! I told him that I was in the restaurant business and good customer service is , the “customer is always right” he went on to say that that was a myth and if he had to he would take me to court , so not did he not reverse the charges but now I was convinced that this Sean who cant speak 2 words English doesn’t know anything about good customer service. I am now working with my bank to get my $17.95 back and I’m sure I will. You see Sean, you should have worked with me in a professional manner and made your customer happy! Instead you chose to work against me argue with me and act like the FOB you are! I’m not done. stay tuned… please folks do not bring your business here unless you don’t care for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE and remember the manager/owner Sean himself stated that " the customer is always right" is just a MYTH!

happymommyx4 photo

Burke, VA

Gotta love this pizza!

Decent pizza is hard to find. I am not a huge fan of the franchise pizza located in Burke. I generally only buy it when the children have parties. When Mangino’s moved in, I expected it would be more of the same boring pizza. I was pleasantly surprised by our first pizza purchase. It had a nice crust, and a really nice sauce. This has become our new “go-to” pizza place.
There service is prompt and friendly. What more could you ask for in a pizza delivery place?

Five Cheese Roma

Pizza American Traditional Lunch

Mangino's  Restaurant Reviews

Mangino's is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Burke Va, Manginos Burke, Mangino's Burke Menu, Manginos Menu, Manginos Burke Menu, Manginos Pizza Burke, Manginos Pizza Burke Menu, Mangino's Burke, Va Menu, and Manginos Va Menu.