18 S Pennsylvania Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401-7324

Mango's

(Between Pacific Ave and N Pennsylvania Ave/Atlantic Ave)

Neighborhoods: Downtown Atlantic City
Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American, Latin

Mango's is a Spanish, Latin American, and Latin restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"During my travels and business trips to new countries and cities, I always try to visit a new restaurant. As for the Mango restaurant, it exceeded all my expectations. Great food, great service, reasonable prices. I will definitely advise my friends and "
  • 3/24/2020

Alishabohner tried it, liked it, and rated it . Alishabohner liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/19/2019

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2017

A Spanish food lover from Atlantic City, NJ tried it.

AlishaBohner photo

AlishaBohner

Ulm, BW

You exceeded all my expectations

During my travels and business trips to new countries and cities, I always try to visit a new restaurant. As for the Mango restaurant, it exceeded all my expectations. Great food, great service, reasonable prices. I will definitely advise my friends and colleagues!
I wish you success! thanks
Alisha, programmer, Dkcasinospot

Cubano Sandwich

Spanish Online Ordering Delivery

Mango's  Restaurant Reviews

Mango's is located near the cities of Ventnor City.
People found this by searching for: Mango's Atlantic City, Nj, Mango 18 Atlantic City, Mangos Atlantic City, Nj, Mango Atlantic City Menue, Who Own Mango In 08401, Mango's Atlantic City Menu, and Mangos, Atlantic City.