202 S Main St
Orange, CA 92868

Manhattan Supper Club

Cuisine: Steakhouse, French, Hot Dogs

Manhattan Supper Club is a Steakhouse, French, and Hot Dogs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/03/2016

A diner from Long Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

steaklover photo

steaklover

Costa Mesa, CA

Now that's a steak

I went in to this place after hearing some great things about it. I am with out a doubt a steak lover, I have tried many restaurants in my time. I would have to say that with out a doubt the steak we all had at Manhattan Supper Club was the best steak I have ever had. By the way I have been back over 10 times since it opened. The service is great, but I do admit it wasn’t so good the first few months they were open. The owner told us he took control about 4 or 5 months ago and you can tell the difference. The owner is right in the mix of things taking orders serving tables and even bussing tables. I want this place to stay for a really long time. Oh and by the way the owner claims to have the best crab cake in California, so we all tried it, and couldn’t agree more. Wow….. that was the best crab cake I have had on the west coast. The chef is obviously very talented… The thing I like about this steak house is they have the best all natural steaks you will ever have, but they also have 7 or 8 items under $25 that are full meals with sides and sauces.

24 oz bone in Rib Eye

Wow there isn’t a steak like this available anywhere but at Manhattan Supper Club. It is more tender and juicy than my former favorite in Vegas. Mortons and the rest don’t come close to this steak. Don’t take my word for it try it yourself.

sexyhobgoblin photo

sexyhobgoblin

Santa Ana, CA

Happy Hour at Manhattan's

Went Friday for Happy Hour at Manhattan’s it was great! Happy Hour runs from 4-7.

The bar area is really cool with awesome chandalier’s. We watched the baseball game and had a few $3 well drinks.

The bar menu is the thing about this place. Try the Beef Dip it’s big enough for two and made with beef shortribs. You can also order from the restaurant menu in the bar. We had the scallops pricey but delicious.

During our visit on Friday we also found out they are no longer doing Sunday Brunch. Maybe after they get better established they’ll bring back brunch.

Beef Dip

Very yummy very big good value for money

Scallops

Out of this world but pricey

Janetlb photo

Janetlb

Costa Mesa, CA

Fantastic Evening

From the moment you enter the restaurant, you are transported to a classy New York style restaurant. Each room was beautifully decorated with warmth and style. The food was exceptional. My husband had NY Steak and it was served exactly to order and a very generous size portion. I ordered the wild Scottish Salmon and it literally melted in my mouth — clearly the best salmon I’ve ever had. We had a tour of the wine celler which was a real treat. Last but not least, the desserts and cappuccino were amazing. The chocolate bread pudding was the most delicious dessert! We will definitly come back to this restaurant again and again! The service was perfect!

kathrasher photo

kathrasher

Orange, CA

Lovely dinner, great dinning in the OC.

Fantastic service and great menu and wine list. I am looking forward to enjoying their new Sunday Brunch.

“Manhattan” Caesar Salad

“Manhattan” Caesar Salad – Hearts of baby romaine, crispy prosciutto, fresh anchovies, shaved Reggiano . Great flavor, dressing had a lemon accent which was great. Will order again.

14oz PRIME NEW YORK

Cooked perfectly and had amazing sauces to accompany the meat, they let me try them all!
RED WINE
PEPPERCORN
MERLOT-BLUEBERRY BEARNAISE
MAYTAG BLUE CHEESE

POMMES FRITES

POMMES FRITES – they were light and thinner than shoestrings. Fantastic. Nest time I want to have the MANHATTAN’S MAC”N”CHEESE
Aged asiago, monterey, sharp cheddar

Steakhouse French Hot Dogs
kim03

Anaheim, CA
0 useful

Manhattan Supper Club  Restaurant Reviews

Manhattan Supper Club is located near the cities of Villa Park.
People found this by searching for: Manhattan Supper Club Menu, Manhattan Steakhouse Orange Ca, Manhattan Supper Club Orange, Manhattan Restaurant Orange Ca, Manhattan Supper Club, Manhattan Supper Club Restaurant, and Manhattan Supper Club Orange Ca.