Maniacs

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

April 21, 2011

Better than expected

My girfriend took me here. As a southerner, she's something of a fried chicken connoisseur. Personally, it usually all tastes the same to me. But I must say, this is the ONE place she's taken me to with the usual "fried chicken tenders"…
March 4, 2011

Tasty Chicken

Today was my first experience to try Maniacs. I will tell you that their chicken is really tasty. I wasn't super happy with my salad. I don't care much for the "spring mix" greens. I think that's what it's called. I call it the "weed…
May 29, 2009

Great Food!!

Their Chicken is quality tasting, and VERY moist! I love their different take on "fried" they have a tempura battered chicken option that is so tasty! I love that you have a lot of sauce options to choose from, which is especially great if…

6/27/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Brentwood, TN tried Chili's , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/29/2017

A Sushi chowhound from US tried Peter's Sushi Thai.

5/21/2017

An Asian chowhound from US tried Jasmine.

4/28/2017

A Cajun chowhound from US tried Copelands of New Orleans.

4/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried Jasmine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Brentwood, TN tried Chile Burrito.

3/22/2017

A diner from Brentwood, TN tried Chill Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/17/2017

A diner from Hermitage, TN tried Corner Asian Cafe.

2/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Franklin, TN tried No. 1 Chinese, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/26/2017

An American food lover from Birmingham, AL tried Panera Bread, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
Items on menu board that were not available. Said they did not have anyone talk enough to update the board. Unacceptable. Also very disorganized and very slow service. Would never return to this location. Definitely not up to the standard of other Panera
Comments
Avoid this location.
American Dinner Lunch

Maniacs  Restaurant Reviews

Maniacs is located near the cities of Converse.
People found this by searching for: Maniacs Menu, Maniacs Restaurant Brentwood, Maniacs Chicken, Mainiacs Restaraunt Pics, Maniacs Salads Brentwood, Maniacs Rest Brentwood, Maniacs Chicken Menu, and Maniacs Restaurant.