Maniacs

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

April 21, 2011

Better than expected

My girfriend took me here. As a southerner, she's something of a fried chicken connoisseur. Personally, it usually all tastes the same to me. But I must say, this is the ONE place she's taken me to with the usual "fried chicken tenders"…
March 4, 2011

Tasty Chicken

Today was my first experience to try Maniacs. I will tell you that their chicken is really tasty. I wasn't super happy with my salad. I don't care much for the "spring mix" greens. I think that's what it's called. I call it the "weed…
May 29, 2009

Great Food!!

Their Chicken is quality tasting, and VERY moist! I love their different take on "fried" they have a tempura battered chicken option that is so tasty! I love that you have a lot of sauce options to choose from, which is especially great if…

12/31/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried No. 1 Chinese.

12/08/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Sportsman's Grille and Lodge.

11/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Franklin, TN tried No. 1 Chinese, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Excellent Chinese food served fast for pick up. Located very close to Metro and west Brentwood.
10/08/2017

A dining patron from Brentwood, TN tried No. 1 Chinese.

9/16/2017

An American chowhound from US tried City Cafe and liked it.

8/12/2017

A Cajun chowhound from Nashville, TN tried Copelands of New Orleans.

7/22/2017

A dining patron from Brentwood, TN tried No. 1 Chinese, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/16/2017

A dining patron from Franklin, TN tried Sportsman's Grille and Lodge.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Copelands of New Orleans.

7/11/2017

A diner from Arlington, TN tried Shogun Japanese Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I love this place, but last night my birthday was ruined by spoiled food. I tried to call today an speak with a manager, but employees where playing on phone, hung up on me 4 times, "suzie" wasn't in, an nobody knew if or when a manager who be present.
Cons
Spoiled food, sick for night ate, an day after. Employees playing on phone hung up on me 4 times thanks for ruining my birthday dinner, an next day! Employees playing on phone bc they want everyone sick..
Comments
If there is a manager of this restaurant u need to make suprizing visits, an phone calls bv when u ask for a manager u r hung up on 4 times. Ur food was spoiled, don't u care?
American Dinner Lunch

Maniacs  Restaurant Reviews

Maniacs is located near the cities of Converse.
People found this by searching for: Maniacs Restaurant Brentwood, Maniacs Chicken, Maniacs Menu, Maniacs Salads Brentwood, Maniacs Rest Brentwood, Maniacs Chicken Menu, Mainiacs Restaraunt Pics, and Maniacs Restaurant.