4062 17 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48310-6836

Mannino's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Italian, Cafe

• 3/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

July 15, 2009

Dangerously Good

I have the good fortune (sometimes misfortune when I'm on a diet) of living near Mannino's. I grew up in an area with several good Italian bakeries and Mannino's tops them all. They have Italian classic cookies and cassata cake. …
May 6, 2008

Toni B.

We have used this bakery for many years and drive several miles to go there. Cassata cake is what I specifically go for. Excellent!! I have tried others in my area and none compare! Staff is very nice and helpful on serving sizes and…
July 27, 2007

A must try

I have had their cassata cakes and their cannolis are the best I have ever tried. I also love their cookies.\r \r They have a special on their cannolis every Wednesday.

1/21/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Chi-Chi's Mexican Restaurant.

1/14/2018

An Indian chowhound from IL tried Red Chillies in Sterling Heights.

1/11/2018

A Diner food lover from Madison Heights, MI tried Avenue Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I love the dill pickle and beet soup!! Polish food!!
12/30/2017

An American food lover from US tried Orange Peel Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

12/28/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Sterling Heights, MI tried Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins.

12/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Utica, MI tried Ping On Restaurant.

12/26/2017

A dining patron from Sterling Heights, MI tried Jovan's Steak House.

12/22/2017

A diner from Warren, MI tried Frank's Party Store & Deli.

12/12/2017

A diner from US tried Dodge Park Coney Island and liked it.

12/11/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried La Saj Lebanese Bistro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bakeries Italian Cafe

Mannino's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Mannino's Bakery is located near the cities of Sterling Hts, Sterling Heights, Oshkosh, and Clinton Twp.
People found this by searching for: Manninobakery, Mannino's Bakery, Mannino's Bakery Prices, Manninos Bakery, Mannino'S Bakery Sterling Heights Mi, Mannino's Bakery Sterling Heights, Manninos Bakery Menu In Sterling Heights Mi, Www.Manninosbakery.Com, and Maninos Bakery.