4062 17 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48310-6836

Mannino's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Italian, Cafe

• 3/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

July 15, 2009

Dangerously Good

I have the good fortune (sometimes misfortune when I'm on a diet) of living near Mannino's. I grew up in an area with several good Italian bakeries and Mannino's tops them all. They have Italian classic cookies and cassata cake. …
May 6, 2008

Toni B.

We have used this bakery for many years and drive several miles to go there. Cassata cake is what I specifically go for. Excellent!! I have tried others in my area and none compare! Staff is very nice and helpful on serving sizes and…
July 27, 2007

A must try

I have had their cassata cakes and their cannolis are the best I have ever tried. I also love their cookies.\r \r They have a special on their cannolis every Wednesday.

4/20/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Masala Grill.

4/19/2018

A Steak food lover from Sterling Heights, MI tried Jovan's Steak House.

4/19/2018

A Steak chowhound from Clarkston, MI tried Jovan's Steak House.

4/18/2018

A Diner chowhound from Fraser, MI tried Avenue Grille and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2018

A Steak chowhound from MI tried Jovan's Steak House.

4/08/2018

A diner from Lincoln Park, MI tried Macys Lakeshore Grill.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from Flat Rock, MI tried Nicky D's Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Avenue Grille.

3/31/2018

A diner from Macomb, MI tried Orange Peel Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/30/2018

A Steak food lover from Sterling Heights, MI tried Jovan's Steak House.

Bakeries Italian Cafe

Mannino's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Mannino's Bakery is located near the cities of Sterling Hts, Sterling Heights, Oshkosh, and Clinton Twp.
People found this by searching for: Mannino's Bakery, Mannino'S Bakery Sterling Heights Mi, Mannino's Bakery Sterling Heights, Manninobakery, Manninos Bakery, Maninos Bakery, Mannino's Bakery Prices, Www.Manninosbakery.Com, and Manninos Bakery Menu In Sterling Heights Mi.