4062 17 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48310-6836

Mannino's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Italian, Cafe

• 3/05/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

July 15, 2009

Dangerously Good

I have the good fortune (sometimes misfortune when I'm on a diet) of living near Mannino's. I grew up in an area with several good Italian bakeries and Mannino's tops them all. They have Italian classic cookies and cassata cake. …
May 6, 2008

Toni B.

We have used this bakery for many years and drive several miles to go there. Cassata cake is what I specifically go for. Excellent!! I have tried others in my area and none compare! Staff is very nice and helpful on serving sizes and…
July 27, 2007

A must try

I have had their cassata cakes and their cannolis are the best I have ever tried. I also love their cookies.\r \r They have a special on their cannolis every Wednesday.

6/16/2018

A Dim Sum chowhound from US tried Johnny's Coney Island and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2018

A diner from Sterling Heights, MI tried House of Reuben.

6/13/2018

An American chowhound from Sterling Heights, MI tried Old House Family Restaurant.

6/10/2018

A dining patron from Nevada, IA tried Chi-Chi's Mexican Restaurant.

6/08/2018

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Warren, MI tried Dodge Park Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/05/2018

A dining patron from Dearborn, MI tried Phoenix Coney Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/02/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried Casper Burger & Escalope and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2018

An American food lover from Sterling Heights, MI tried Orange Peel Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Morning wait staff needs to be retrained I've been a waitress for many years, These girls do not know how to multitask. Service countinues to get worse and worse. This was the first time ever not leaving a gretuity . I won't be returning.
5/13/2018

A dining patron from Sterling Heights, MI tried Ruby Tuesday.

5/11/2018

A dining patron from Dearborn, MI tried Chicken Delite.

Bakeries Italian Cafe

Mannino's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Mannino's Bakery is located near the cities of Sterling Hts, Sterling Heights, Oshkosh, and Clinton Twp.
People found this by searching for: Manninobakery, Mannino's Bakery, Mannino's Bakery Prices, Manninos Bakery, Maninos Bakery, Manninos Bakery Menu In Sterling Heights Mi, Mannino'S Bakery Sterling Heights Mi, Www.Manninosbakery.Com, and Mannino's Bakery Sterling Heights.