Mann's Grille

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Awesome Food "
"macaroni is the best!"
"VERY NICE WAITRESS! GREAT FOOD!!"
"I love this place, every time I go I get the tenderloin sandwich. The waitresses are friendly and quick to get your drinks. The food is delicious. If I could suggest a place to eat to anyone coming to Indianapolis, this would be it."
"I have been coming here for years. Prices are still cheap. I hope you like leftovers. You get soooooooo much you save for tomorrow or share with someone"
"Lots of food for cheap "
"All of the food at a cheap price"
"Very friendly, good service, outstanding food."
Cons
"Crowded"
"Just keep up the good work. :)"
"Nothing"
"Not a nice looking place , and not enough healthy food "
"Overall decor if the building and seating. "
Comments
"NEED TO DELIVER!!!!!"
"Manhattans are out of the world"
"Nice workers"
"Need delivery service"
February 20, 2015

My father owned a business for many years on Morris street and I worked with him every summer for a decade as a child. Every so often he would treat me to lunch at Mann's grille and let me tell you: dive diners are where it's at. Sure…
July 1, 2014

Been going there since I was a kid, I am now 36 years old. Food is delicious and great big portion size. Inexpensive for what all u get!\r I totally recommend the turkey manhatten!!!\r The only thing that has changed is now they have…
February 22, 2013

i have been going there for years the breakfast is the only thing i would every buy there and its good to me ,,its a truck stop so its dirty....

American Lunch Breakfast

Mann's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/20/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/19/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/07/2017 Curtiswos tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Curtiswos liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2016 A diner from Carmel, IN tried it.

• 9/24/2016 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Greenfield, IN tried it.

• 5/27/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/27/2016 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome Food
  • 3/03/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2016 A diner from Lake City, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mann's Grille is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Mann's Grill Indianapolis, Mann's Grille Menu Indianapolis, Manns Grill, Mann's Grill Menu, Man's Grill Indianapolis, Mann Grill Menu Indianapolis, Manns Grill Menu, Mann's Grill Indianapolis Menu, and Mann's Grill.