Mann's Grille

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Awesome Food "
"macaroni is the best!"
"VERY NICE WAITRESS! GREAT FOOD!!"
"I love this place, every time I go I get the tenderloin sandwich. The waitresses are friendly and quick to get your drinks. The food is delicious. If I could suggest a place to eat to anyone coming to Indianapolis, this would be it."
"I have been coming here for years. Prices are still cheap. I hope you like leftovers. You get soooooooo much you save for tomorrow or share with someone"
"Lots of food for cheap "
"All of the food at a cheap price"
"Very friendly, good service, outstanding food."
Cons
"Crowded"
"Just keep up the good work. :)"
"Nothing"
"Not a nice looking place , and not enough healthy food "
"Overall decor if the building and seating. "
Comments
"NEED TO DELIVER!!!!!"
"Manhattans are out of the world"
"Nice workers"
"Need delivery service"
February 20, 2015

My father owned a business for many years on Morris street and I worked with him every summer for a decade as a child. Every so often he would treat me to lunch at Mann's grille and let me tell you: dive diners are where it's at. Sure…
July 1, 2014

Been going there since I was a kid, I am now 36 years old. Food is delicious and great big portion size. Inexpensive for what all u get!\r I totally recommend the turkey manhatten!!!\r The only thing that has changed is now they have…
February 22, 2013

i have been going there for years the breakfast is the only thing i would every buy there and its good to me ,,its a truck stop so its dirty....

American Lunch Breakfast

Mann's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/13/2017 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2017 A diner from Poughkeepsie, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 2/25/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2017 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/26/2017 A diner from Mooresville, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/19/2017 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/07/2017 Curtiswos tried it, liked it, and rated it . Curtiswos liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mann's Grille is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Manns Grille, Mans Grill, Mann's Grill, Mann's Grill Indianapolis Menu, Manns Grill Menu, Manns Grill, Mann's Grill Menu, and Mann's Grill Indianapolis.