3318 S Atlantic Ave
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Manny's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Love this place! Always have it twice while we are here. Once carry-out on the beach and on our last night."
"Very relaxed ambiance. Friendly staff and I love their Greek salad. Also one of the few places where u can get a green olive pizza, prices are good too."
  • 2/03/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Edgewater, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/30/2017

A dining patron from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried it.

• 7/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried it.

• 6/19/2017

A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2017

A Pizza food lover from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A dining patron from Edgewater, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Pizza food lover from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 4, 2008

Great Pizza and even better Greek Salads!!!

We eat here on each trip we make to the beach. Love the Pizza! Although my favorite is their Greek salad! Yummm... Good Service. Very reasonably priced. Older building but, still comfortable.
August 2, 2008

Bad food Bad Service

We had bad Pizza, bad Service,and water downed tasting beer. I am sorry because I usually like to say something good but just couldn't do it here. Maybe it was a bad night for them but I won't go back so I'll never know. Who knows someone…
July 21, 2008

Pizza

If you are from up North, you will know what I am talking about when I say their pizza is great!! It is greazy (in a good way) and the cheese just slides of the crust. You dont find it down here like they make up there, but this place…

2/07/2018

An Italian chowhound from Jefferson, MD tried Touch Of Italy, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
First time we ate there the food serving was ok and the food was a 7. The 2nd time we ate there the spaghetti sauce was watered down and the serving size was more like it was for a child. Owner wouldn't seat us in a booth because was waitress was "too bus
Cons
Serving size of spaghetti. For $13 it should be a little more generous. Sauce was awful - watered down and tasteless. Is there a tomato shortage? Service was slow; neither waitress nor owner cared about our complaints; I could go on with other complaints
2/04/2018

A Steakhouses food lover from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Famous Philly's NSB.

2/03/2018

A dining patron from Edgewater, FL tried Manny's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/24/2018

A diner from San Antonio, TX tried Touch Of Italy.

1/20/2018

A dining patron from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Oceans Seafood.

1/13/2018

An Italian food lover from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Touch Of Italy.

1/13/2018

A Seafood chowhound from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Off The Hook Raw Bar and Grill and liked it.

1/10/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried AA Garden Fusion and liked it.

12/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from Melbourne, FL tried Baci and liked it.

12/26/2017

A dining patron from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Ruthy's Kozy Kitchen.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Manny's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Manny's Pizza is located near the cities of Edgewater.
People found this by searching for: Manny's Pizza New Smyrna Beach, Manny's Pizza Nsb, Manny's Pizza New Smyrna, Manny's Pizza Menu, Manny's New Smyrna Beach, Mannys Beachside Breakfast Menu, Mannys Pizza New Smyrna Beach, and Manny's Pizza New Smyrna Beach Menu.