3318 S Atlantic Ave
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Manny's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Love this place! Always have it twice while we are here. Once carry-out on the beach and on our last night."
"Very relaxed ambiance. Friendly staff and I love their Greek salad. Also one of the few places where u can get a green olive pizza, prices are good too."
  • 7/30/2017

A Pizza food lover from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried it.

• 7/03/2017

A diner from Jacksonville, FL tried it.

• 6/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A diner from Edgewater, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Pizza food lover from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/02/2017

A Pizza food lover from Port Orange, FL tried it.

Pizza

November 4, 2008

Great Pizza and even better Greek Salads!!!

We eat here on each trip we make to the beach. Love the Pizza! Although my favorite is their Greek salad! Yummm... Good Service. Very reasonably priced. Older building but, still comfortable.
August 2, 2008

Bad food Bad Service

We had bad Pizza, bad Service,and water downed tasting beer. I am sorry because I usually like to say something good but just couldn't do it here. Maybe it was a bad night for them but I won't go back so I'll never know. Who knows someone…
July 21, 2008

Pizza

If you are from up North, you will know what I am talking about when I say their pizza is great!! It is greazy (in a good way) and the cheese just slides of the crust. You dont find it down here like they make up there, but this place…

10/17/2017

A Cafe chowhound from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried The Courtyard Wine Bar & Cafe.

10/16/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Lonestar Steakhouse & Saloon (CLOSED) in Northeast Philadelphia.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Touch Of Italy.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from Edgewater, FL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

10/04/2017

A Lunch food lover from Port Orange, FL tried Burger King and liked it. They liked the food.

9/29/2017

A Pizza food lover from FL tried Pizza Hut.

9/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Edgewater, FL tried Taco Bell.

9/01/2017

A diner from Maryville, TN tried Las Margaritas.

8/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Pizza Hut.

8/15/2017

A Seafood food lover from Winter Park, FL tried Sea Harvest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Manny's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Manny's Pizza is located near the cities of Edgewater.
People found this by searching for: Manny's Pizza New Smyrna Beach, Manny's Pizza New Smyrna Beach Menu, Mannys Pizza New Smyrna Beach, Manny's Pizza Menu, Manny's New Smyrna Beach, Manny's Pizza New Smyrna, and Manny's Pizza Nsb.