3318 S Atlantic Ave
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Manny's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Love this place! Always have it twice while we are here. Once carry-out on the beach and on our last night."
"Very relaxed ambiance. Friendly staff and I love their Greek salad. Also one of the few places where u can get a green olive pizza, prices are good too."
  • 7/30/2017

A Pizza chowhound from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried it.

• 7/03/2017

A dining patron from Jacksonville, FL tried it.

• 6/19/2017

A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A Pizza food lover from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 6/02/2017

A dining patron from Edgewater, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A dining patron from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Port Orange, FL tried it.

November 4, 2008

Great Pizza and even better Greek Salads!!!

We eat here on each trip we make to the beach. Love the Pizza! Although my favorite is their Greek salad! Yummm... Good Service. Very reasonably priced. Older building but, still comfortable.
August 2, 2008

Bad food Bad Service

We had bad Pizza, bad Service,and water downed tasting beer. I am sorry because I usually like to say something good but just couldn't do it here. Maybe it was a bad night for them but I won't go back so I'll never know. Who knows someone…
July 21, 2008

Pizza

If you are from up North, you will know what I am talking about when I say their pizza is great!! It is greazy (in a good way) and the cheese just slides of the crust. You dont find it down here like they make up there, but this place…

8/17/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Pizza Hut.

8/15/2017

A Seafood food lover from Winter Park, FL tried Sea Harvest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A Seafood chowhound from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Oceans Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A diner from Orange City, FL tried Oceans Seafood.

8/09/2017

A dining patron from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Pj's Sea Shack and didn't like it.

8/06/2017

A dining patron from Grand Rapids, MI tried Sea Harvest.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried Touch Of Italy.

7/31/2017

An Italian food lover from FL tried The Garlic.

7/30/2017

A Pizza chowhound from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried Manny's Pizza.

7/27/2017

An Italian food lover from Edgewater, FL tried Touch Of Italy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Manny's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Manny's Pizza is located near the cities of Edgewater.
People found this by searching for: Manny's New Smyrna Beach, Manny's Pizza New Smyrna, Manny's Pizza Nsb, Manny's Pizza New Smyrna Beach Menu, Manny's Pizza Menu, Manny's Pizza New Smyrna Beach, and Mannys Pizza New Smyrna Beach.