1141 S Jefferson St
Chicago, IL 60607

Manny's Coffee Shop & Deli

Neighborhoods: University Village / Little Italy
Cuisine: Breakfast, Latin American, Salads

Manny's Coffee Shop & Deli is a Breakfast, Latin American, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

QB
appletonlaurie photo

appletonlaurie

Appleton, WI

What a trip!

We’re out-of-towners looking for Chicago’s best breakfast, best hot dog, best steak, best pizza, etc.

I’m so glad we found Manny’s! Who would have thought I’d have bread pudding for breakfast? (But it looked so much better than my mom’s). They serve more than breakfast here!! A lot more!

My fiance however, stuck with breakfast – he had a reuben omelet (oh my God it was good), potato pancakes, american fries and then he couldn’t resist a bowl of mazha ball soup (not so breakfast). There were so many things to try here that we can’t just walk into a diner and get at home…we could have eaten here all week!

Great service, good food, reasonable prices…and who would have dreamt the President eats here too. That was pretty funny. But true!

Breakfast Latin American Wifi

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Manny's Coffee Shop & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Manny's Coffee Shop & Deli is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Manny's, A Popular Delicatessen On The City's Near South Side, Manny's Near Me, Internetshop Delikatessen Aus Latin America, Adress Of Mannie Res. In Little Italy, Manny's Deli Chicago Best Dish, Coffee Shops Near Little Italy Chicago, Manny's Resd In Chicago, Latino Coffee Shops Chicago, and Manny's Coffee Shop And Deli.