426 N High St
Millville, NJ 08332-3007

Manny's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Wings, Cheesesteak

Manny's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Wings, and Cheesesteak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very good dammit! "
"Fast service and friendly"
"Amazing food good prices!"
"There pizza are always full of the best ingredients yummy"
"Service"
Cons
"Nothing!"
Comments
"Check the daily specials"
  • 8/11/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/16/2020

A diner from Millville, NJ tried it.

• 1/06/2019

• 4/11/2018

A Pizza food lover from Millville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 2/11/2016

A dining patron from Clementon, NJ tried it.

• 5/22/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/27/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/22/2015

mypizza photo

mypizza

Awesome!

I got 5 large pizzas, and they were done super fast, each came with an awesome buttery garlic spread for the crust!!!
The cheese to sauce ratio is an awesome blend, I haven’t tried the party pizza, but the traditional style is awesome!

5 stars!

Batona photo

Batona

Better Than I Remember

Years ago I ate Manny’s pizza when I lived alone at the apartment. Once I found New York Style, I abandoned Manny’s. I had had some disappointments with Manny’s so it was easy to give up on it.

Gert has suggested Manny’s over the years and I have always nixed the idea as I had unfavorable memories (poorly constructed ’zas, poor delivery services, etc.).

Well, it was Memorial Day weekend Sunday and we were seeking something to eat late. Manny’s was opened so we ordered a pizza from there.

I went and picked it up a few minutes before they closed. The pizza was fine and hot. Still nothing special, but certainly adequate and I would eat this before Pizza Hut.

Pepperoni Pizza

itsmetoo photo

itsmetoo

Millville, NJ

This is expressed as MY opinion Only!

Here’s my opinion! And It’s my opinion only!
Pizzas were horrible, service was terrible, and the people were not only no help at all, they were mean. What ever happened to the customer is always right? When I told them of a mistake they had made, they were rude, as if they could never make a mistake. There is so much more I can say, but I’ll stop at that. Typically Manny’s is a decent place, but lately, they have had a problem…

Pepperoni Pizza

NOOOOOOOOOOOOT GOOOOOOOOOOD!

Pizza Bad Wrong

Manny's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mannys Pizza Millville Nj, Manny's Pizza Millville Nj, Manny's Pizza Millville Nj Menu, Manny's Pizza Millville Menu, Manny's Pizzeria, Mannys Pizza Millville, Manny's Pizza Millville, Manny And Vicks Millville, and Manny's Pizza Millville New Jersey.