Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta

Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Italian

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza, Pasta, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 12/26/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/24/2014

• 11/16/2013

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Alisha12h551 photo

Alisha12h551

Shoreview, MN

Simple

I have eaten at this restaurant and I think that their food is quite simple. It’s not the best I have eaten but it’s still good. Their prices are reasonable. I think that the bread is a little bit odd tasting.

February 7, 2011

Poor pizza and the worst entrees

I was hopeful when I moved into the neighborhood. Mansettis came with a lot of hype but as I learned, the pizza is pretty low grade. I would put it around the old Dominos before their quality makeover. The second time in I dared to try the…
December 1, 2010

Awesome

Pizza and cheese bread with meat sauce "I Love It" They deliver a long way to my house great customer service

10/26/2017

An Asian chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Jade House Chinese Restaurant.

8/24/2017

An Asian chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Jade House Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I've only done take out but we've been satisfied every time
7/31/2017

An American chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.

6/30/2017

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried Jade House Chinese Restaurant and liked it.

3/22/2017

A dining patron from Saint Paul, MN tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/12/2017

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and liked it. They liked the food.

1/19/2017

An American chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.

9/30/2016

An American chowhound from Saint Paul, MN tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and liked it.

3/17/2016

A Family Fare food lover from Saint Paul, MN tried Katie's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/21/2015

An Asian chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Jade House Chinese Restaurant.

Pizza Pasta Italian

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of St Paul, No Oaks, Vadnais Heights, North Oaks, and White Bear Lk.
People found this by searching for: Mansettisrestraunt/Vadnaisheightsmn, 3999 Rice St, Shoreview, Mn55126/Me 6276, Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta Shoreview Menu, Mansetti's Interview Minnesota, Pizza Shoreview Mn, Mansetti's Shoreview, Mansetti's, Mansetti's White Bear Mn, and Mansetti's Shoreview Coupons.