Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta

Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Italian

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza, Pasta, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Alisha12h551 photo

Alisha12h551

Shoreview, MN

Simple

I have eaten at this restaurant and I think that their food is quite simple. It’s not the best I have eaten but it’s still good. Their prices are reasonable. I think that the bread is a little bit odd tasting.

February 7, 2011

Poor pizza and the worst entrees

I was hopeful when I moved into the neighborhood. Mansettis came with a lot of hype but as I learned, the pizza is pretty low grade. I would put it around the old Dominos before their quality makeover. The second time in I dared to try the…
December 1, 2010

Awesome

Pizza and cheese bread with meat sauce "I Love It" They deliver a long way to my house great customer service

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Pasta Italian

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2013 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of St Paul, No Oaks, Vadnais Heights, North Oaks, and White Bear Lk.
People found this by searching for: 3999 Rice St, Shoreview, Mn55126/Me 6276, Mansetti's White Bear Mn, Mansetti's Shoreview, Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta Shoreview Menu, Mansetti's Interview Minnesota, Pizza Shoreview Mn, Mansetti's, Mansetti's Shoreview Coupons, and Mansettisrestraunt/Vadnaisheightsmn.