9438 Irving Park Rd
Schiller Park, IL 60176-1922

Mantra Indian Restaurant

(Between Kolze Ave and Grace St)

Cuisine: Indian, Seafood, Lunch

Mantra Indian Restaurant is a Indian, Seafood, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jeanj photo

jeanj

Franklin Park, IL

Outstanding Indian Food Near OHare

Finally this restaurant has opened and boy was it worth the wait. The décor is very elegant. I think this may be the most luxurious restaurant in the area.

I came for lunch and my favorite Indian dish is Butter Chicken. I have been disappointed by other restaurants’ Butter chicken but not here. The butter chicken here was outstanding. Big chunks of chicken in a mild sauce. One of the best butter chickens I have had in a restaurant.

In addition I am a big fan of Indian breads. I ordered the basket of naans and roti assortment. This basket was jam packed with different kinds of Indian breads. Fresh and Hot. I had so much left over I had meals for the rest of the week.

I came here probably on the 2nd day the restaurant was open so they were still working things out but nothing was missed. The hostess was most gracious as were the rest of the staff.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Murgh Makhani

Big chunks of chicken in a creamy tomato sauce that was mildly seasoned. Came in a ceramic bowl. Excellent

Assorted Bread Basket

Butter Naan, Roti,Onion Kulcha& Garlic Naan were the different types of breads in this basket. This basket was overflowing with bread…could not finish in one sitting. Definitely had leftovers for days. Very very good, especially the Garlic Naan

Indian Seafood Reservations
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
10:00AM - 10:00PM

From CityGrid:

Over the past 15 years we have catered from 15 guests to 1500 guests with same passion with unique touch and creativity. Our goal is to create a memorable experience that lasts a life time. Exquisite flavor food is the perfect accompaniment to weddings. Its something that everyone will appreciate and remember and its what we do best. Mantra Indian Garden is an innovative yet traditional catering company with a reputation for serving elegant Indian cuisine with passion, creativity and excellence. With our extensive knowledge of Mughlai, Rajasthani, and Punjabi cuisine, we can develop a menu that will delight every guest. Choose the exotic flavors of Indian, fusion Indo Chinese or mix of world cuisine.

Mantra Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mantra Indian Restaurant is located near the cities of Franklin Park, Leyden Township, Norridge, Norwood Park, and River Grove.
People found this by searching for: Mantra Restaurant Schiller Park Il, Mantra Chicago O Hare, Indian Restaurants Schiller Park ,Il, Indian Restaurant Schiller Park Il, Indian Restaurant Menu Pictures, Mantra Restaurant Shiller Park, and Mantra Indian Restaurnat Shiller Park.