9438 Irving Park Rd
Schiller Park, IL 60176-1922

Mantra Indian Restaurant

(Between Kolze Ave and Grace St)

Cuisine: Indian, Seafood, Lunch

Mantra Indian Restaurant is a Indian, Seafood, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jeanj photo

jeanj

Franklin Park, IL

Outstanding Indian Food Near OHare

Finally this restaurant has opened and boy was it worth the wait. The décor is very elegant. I think this may be the most luxurious restaurant in the area.

I came for lunch and my favorite Indian dish is Butter Chicken. I have been disappointed by other restaurants’ Butter chicken but not here. The butter chicken here was outstanding. Big chunks of chicken in a mild sauce. One of the best butter chickens I have had in a restaurant.

In addition I am a big fan of Indian breads. I ordered the basket of naans and roti assortment. This basket was jam packed with different kinds of Indian breads. Fresh and Hot. I had so much left over I had meals for the rest of the week.

I came here probably on the 2nd day the restaurant was open so they were still working things out but nothing was missed. The hostess was most gracious as were the rest of the staff.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Murgh Makhani

Big chunks of chicken in a creamy tomato sauce that was mildly seasoned. Came in a ceramic bowl. Excellent

Assorted Bread Basket

Butter Naan, Roti,Onion Kulcha& Garlic Naan were the different types of breads in this basket. This basket was overflowing with bread…could not finish in one sitting. Definitely had leftovers for days. Very very good, especially the Garlic Naan

Indian Seafood Reservations
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
10:00AM - 10:00PM

Mantra Indian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mantra Indian Restaurant is located near the cities of Franklin Park, Leyden Township, Norridge, Norwood Park, and River Grove.
People found this by searching for: Indian Restaurants Schiller Park ,Il, Mantra Restaurant Schiller Park Il, Indian Restaurant Menu Pictures, Mantra Chicago O Hare, Mantra Indian Restaurnat Shiller Park, Mantra Restaurant Shiller Park, and Indian Restaurant Schiller Park Il.