Manyee Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Ribs

Overall
Pros
"It was awesome "
"Great food!"
"Awsome food"
"Great food at a great price and the family who owns it is very friendly. They deliver quick as well! "
"Good food. But some the workers have a hard time understanding you. "
"The food always good hot and ready "
"Fast service and hot food"
"Delivers"
"This place is way better then dragon star. I recomend.this to my family. And I belive that it is way better then the red apple. "
"I find the employee answering the phone very rushed and rude most of the time. When I go to pick up my food it is always the young boy that was the most rude one that had taken my order. The food is consistantly amazing and the delivery is fast and very"
"BEST FOOD EVER. "
"Good food and good prices"
"My experience was less than desirable. The restaurant is very dark and dingy looking. My daughter and I did not Havering wait for our food long however when our food was ready it was announced by a man hollering hello! Hello! Hello! Louder and louder. We "
Cons
"Nothing"
"Inside could be better"
"Average food"
"Maybe a little more light. And thigs on the wall.that say welcome. But I.would not.change a.thing.with the food"
"Cleanliness. Better quality of meats"
Comments
"My go to place for Chinese food!"
"Keep up the good work!"
"Awesome sauce"
"No"
"There are better choices"

Chinese Asian Ribs

Manyee Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/13/2017 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/13/2017 A diner from Bow, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The bartender server Alan was very tentative and knew he was talking about with the food and drinks very personable
  • 2/12/2017 A diner from New Haven, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    AMAZING....THIS PLACE IS OUR FAVORITE !! LIGHT CRISPY FRIED FOOD NOT WEIGHED DOWN WITH OIL, INCREDIBLE FLAVORS AND THE BEST SUSHI IN TOWN!! TELL THEM MELISSA SENT YOU IN TO TRY THE IDAHO ROLLS-CRISPY FRIED SWEET POTATO SUSHI-YUM!!
    Cons
    EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS!!
    Comments
    TRY THE SUSHI...EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE FISH THERE ARE SOME GREAT ALTERNATIVES LIKE THE IDAHO ROLL!! YUMMMY!!
  • 2/04/2017 A diner from Concord, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/23/2016 A diner from Portland, ME tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2016 A diner from Concord, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Jamaica Plain, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    My go to place for Chinese food!
  • 3/09/2016 A diner from Bristol, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Concord, NH tried it.

• 2/11/2016 A diner from Exeter, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Man Yee Menu Concord Nh, Man Yee Concord Nh Menu, Manyee Concord Nh Menu, Man Yee Concord, Man Yee Chinese Concord Nh Menu, Man Ye In Concord Nh, Man Yee Concord Nh, and Man Yee Concord Menu.