79 South St
Concord, NH 03301

Manyee Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Fav Chinese place in town! Been a customer for over a decade!"
"The bartender server Alan was very tentative and knew he was talking about with the food and drinks very personable"
"AMAZING....THIS PLACE IS OUR FAVORITE !! LIGHT CRISPY FRIED FOOD NOT WEIGHED DOWN WITH OIL, INCREDIBLE FLAVORS AND THE BEST SUSHI IN TOWN!! TELL THEM MELISSA SENT YOU IN TO TRY THE IDAHO ROLLS-CRISPY FRIED SWEET POTATO SUSHI-YUM!!"
"It was awesome "
"Great food!"
"Awsome food"
"Great food at a great price and the family who owns it is very friendly. They deliver quick as well! "
"Good food. But some the workers have a hard time understanding you. "
"The food always good hot and ready "
"Fast service and hot food"
"Delivers"
"This place is way better then dragon star. I recomend.this to my family. And I belive that it is way better then the red apple. "
"I find the employee answering the phone very rushed and rude most of the time. When I go to pick up my food it is always the young boy that was the most rude one that had taken my order. The food is consistantly amazing and the delivery is fast and very"
"BEST FOOD EVER. "
"Good food and good prices"
"My experience was less than desirable. The restaurant is very dark and dingy looking. My daughter and I did not Havering wait for our food long however when our food was ready it was announced by a man hollering hello! Hello! Hello! Louder and louder. We "
Cons
"EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS!!"
"Nothing"
"Inside could be better"
"Average food"
"Maybe a little more light. And thigs on the wall.that say welcome. But I.would not.change a.thing.with the food"
"Cleanliness. Better quality of meats"
Comments
"TRY THE SUSHI...EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE FISH THERE ARE SOME GREAT ALTERNATIVES LIKE THE IDAHO ROLL!! YUMMMY!!"
"My go to place for Chinese food!"
"Keep up the good work!"
"Awesome sauce"
"No"
"There are better choices"
  • 11/20/2017

A diner from Manchester, NH tried it and liked it.

• 9/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Concord, NH tried it.

• 7/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Concord, NH tried it.

• 6/03/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Bow, NH tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Manchester, NH tried it.

• 5/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bow, NH tried it.

• 4/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fav Chinese place in town! Been a customer for over a decade!
  • 4/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Plymouth, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Japanese Parking

Manyee Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Manyee Concord Nh, Man Yee Menu Concord Nh, Manyee Restaurant Concord, Man Yee Concord, Man Yee Concord Nh, Man Yee Menu, Man Yee Concord Nh Menu, Manyee Concord Nh Menu, and Man Yee Concord Menu.