Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c"
"Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese. "
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
  • 9/09/2017

A dining patron from Kaysville, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 6/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Brigham City, UT tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

February 5, 2010

GREAT CHINESE FOOD

I hate to say it, but Denny has definitely outdone his brother who owns Maple Gardens. His Szechuan Chicken is the best, and their biggest seller. Eating in is very enjoyable and comfortable. Take-out is quick. The food is always fresh.…
June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…

11/15/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Stockton, CA tried Criddle's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, great food! Staff is busy running around tending to everyone but customer service is still good! Food is worth going for!
Comments
try it, you'll love it!
11/13/2017

A diner from Layton, UT tried Dylan's Drive Inn Restaurant.

11/12/2017

A dining patron from Cambridge, MA tried Ramen Haus, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
wide variety of very healthy, tasty food at reasonable prices with great staff and mgmt. and comfortable ambience. will go back regularly!
Cons
cannot think of anything...everything i look for in a restaurant
Comments
Go try it
11/05/2017

An American food lover from US tried Dylan's Drive Inn Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Thai Palm Express.

11/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Woods Cross, UT tried Hunan Chinese Restaurant in East Central Ogden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
All the food
10/30/2017

A diner from Oakland, CA tried Karen's Historic 25th Street Cafe in Ogden Central Buisness District.

10/26/2017

A dining patron from South Jordan, UT tried Tony's Pizza.

10/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Roy, UT tried Pizza Man.

10/14/2017

A diner from US tried ABC Mandarin.

Chinese Takeout Restaurant

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

Maple Express is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Express Ogden, Ut, Maple Garden Express, Maple Express Menu, Maple Express Ogden Utah, Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu, Maple Express, and Maple Gardens Express.