Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Chicken, Mongolian

Overall
Pros
"Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c"
"Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese. "
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
  • 9/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Kaysville, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 6/06/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Brigham City, UT tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

February 5, 2010

GREAT CHINESE FOOD

I hate to say it, but Denny has definitely outdone his brother who owns Maple Gardens. His Szechuan Chicken is the best, and their biggest seller. Eating in is very enjoyable and comfortable. Take-out is quick. The food is always fresh.…
June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…

1/12/2018

A Pizza food lover from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Man, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/09/2018

An American food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Karen's Cafe and liked it.

1/04/2018

A Thai food lover from Ogden, UT tried Thai Palm Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best authentic Thai I’ve had knows how to treat they’re customers
12/08/2017

A dining patron from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Hut in Southeast Ogden.

12/10/2017

An Italian chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Zebs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
It's closed :(
12/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Paco's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Ogden, UT tried Jake's Over The Top, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/27/2017

A dining patron from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Man.

11/25/2017

A diner from Ogden, UT tried Harp And Hound.

11/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Ogden, UT tried Tony's Pizza and liked it.

Chinese Takeout Restaurant

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

Maple Express is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Gardens Express, Maple Express Ogden, Ut, Maple Express, Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu, Maple Garden Express, Maple Express Menu, and Maple Express Ogden Utah.