Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

February 5, 2010

GREAT CHINESE FOOD

I hate to say it, but Denny has definitely outdone his brother who owns Maple Gardens. His Szechuan Chicken is the best, and their biggest seller. Eating in is very enjoyable and comfortable. Take-out is quick. The food is always fresh.…
June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…

Chinese Takeout

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/18/2016 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2016 A diner from Provo, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/09/2016 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/02/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

• 7/23/2016 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it.

• 7/02/2016 A diner from West Jordan, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/04/2016 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!
Maple Express is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Express, Maple Express Ogden, Ut, Maple Express Ogden Utah, Maple Gardens Express, Maple Garden Express Ogden, Maple Express Menu, Maple Garden Express, Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu, and Maple Express Ogden.