Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

Chinese Takeout

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/22/2017 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c
  • 3/18/2017 A diner from Brigham City, UT tried it.

• 3/15/2017 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese.
  • 3/11/2017 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 3/09/2017 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/27/2017 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/10/2017 A diner from Roy, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2017 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it.

• 2/03/2017 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it.

• 2/02/2017 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Maple Express is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Express Ogden Ut, Maple Gardens Express, Maple Express, Maple Garden Express, Maple Express Menu, Maple Express Ogden Utah, Hours For Maple Express Ogden Utah, and Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu.