475 12th St
Ogden, UT 84404-5704

Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Chicken, Mongolian

Overall
Pros
"Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c"
"Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese. "
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
  • 12/27/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Morgan, UT tried it and liked it.

• 3/02/2018

A diner from Layton, UT tried it.

• 1/22/2018

A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2017

A diner from Kaysville, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 6/06/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…
November 2, 2005

Maple Express

I love the food here. Great prices and awesome food. Compared to other chinese fast food places i prefer this one to them all. The beef and broccoli is top notch and my favorite! The place is very clean and the staff is very helpful. I…

2/15/2019

A diner from Brandon, FL tried Mansion House Dining Room, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I had my wedding breakfast here October 25, 1975.
2/01/2019

An American food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried The Oaks.

1/11/2019

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried Trish's Fish Dishes.

1/09/2019

A dining patron from West Jordan, UT tried Zebs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pizza Burger...So good!
12/30/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Timbermine Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/27/2018

A dining patron from Morgan, UT tried Maple Express and liked it.

12/11/2018

A Pizza food lover from Herriman, UT tried Pizza Man.

12/10/2018

A diner from US tried Del Taco, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/06/2018

A diner from Ogden, UT tried Ligori's Pizza & Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was very good. First time eating there and was not disappointed.
11/21/2018

A dining patron from US tried Black Bear Diner in Lynn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good waitress.
Cons
No alcohol
Comments
None
Chinese Takeout Restaurant

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

Maple Express is located near the cities of Msc, Weber County, South Ogden, and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Gardens Express, Maple Xpress Ogden Menu, Maple Garden Express, Mapexel Mail, Maple Express, Maple Express Ogden, Ut, Maple Express Menu, Maple Express Ogden Utah, and Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu.