Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese, Chicken, Mongolian

Overall
Pros
"Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c"
"Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese. "
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
  • 3/02/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Layton, UT tried it.

• 1/22/2018

A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2017

A diner from Kaysville, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 6/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Brigham City, UT tried it.

CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…
November 2, 2005

Maple Express

I love the food here. Great prices and awesome food. Compared to other chinese fast food places i prefer this one to them all. The beef and broccoli is top notch and my favorite! The place is very clean and the staff is very helpful. I…

5/21/2018

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Texas Roadhouse.

5/11/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Roy, UT tried Paco's Mexican Food and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great mexican food. It's a hidden gem. Get the alphonso if your feeling hungry
5/04/2018

A diner from US tried Hunan Chinese Restaurant in East Central Ogden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

4/26/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Karen's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/23/2018

A diner from Washington, DC tried Paco's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried Tony's Pizza.

4/16/2018

A diner from US tried Uncle Lee's Restaurant.

4/12/2018

A diner from Eden, UT tried Zebs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2018

A diner from US tried Chuck-A-Rama.

4/06/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Taqueria El Paraiso, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Takeout Restaurant

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

Maple Express is located near the cities of Weber County, South Ogden, and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Express Ogden Utah, Maple Express Ogden, Ut, Maple Express, Maple Garden Express, Mapexel Mail, Maple Gardens Express, Maple Express Menu, and Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu.