Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c"
"Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese. "
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
  • 9/09/2017

A diner from Kaysville, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 6/06/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Brigham City, UT tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

February 5, 2010

GREAT CHINESE FOOD

I hate to say it, but Denny has definitely outdone his brother who owns Maple Gardens. His Szechuan Chicken is the best, and their biggest seller. Eating in is very enjoyable and comfortable. Take-out is quick. The food is always fresh.…
June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…

9/22/2017

A diner from Stockton, CA tried Black Bear Diner in Lynn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Michael was very nice and helped us so much!:
9/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Kaysville, UT tried Maple Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/07/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Chuck-A-Rama.

8/29/2017

A diner from Bountiful, UT tried Tony's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/26/2017

A diner from Roy, UT tried Uncle Lee's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/24/2017

An American food lover from Roy, UT tried Karen's Cafe.

8/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Fremont, CA tried Hunan Chinese Restaurant in East Central Ogden.

8/19/2017

An Asian fusion food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Ohana Sushi & Asian Cuisine.

8/18/2017

A Southwestern food lover from Newark, DE tried Cactus Reds, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Ogden, UT tried Jake's Over The Top.

Chinese Takeout Restaurant

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

Maple Express is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Gardens Express, Maple Garden Express, Maple Express Ogden, Ut, Maple Express Ogden Utah, Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu, Maple Express Menu, and Maple Express.