Maple Express

Cuisine: Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Was met and served right away. The chicken was not completely cooked. The fried dumplings tasted fine but got very sick within 2 hours after I ate them. I don't normally do a review but I spent a lot of money on food that made me sick. Sorry for the bad c"
"Eat here often -- the Szecjwan chicken is excellent. We get takeout and bring a large order to our home for our big family. Works well = everyone's favorite Chinese. "
"Fast service, kind employees, and amazing food!!!"
"They give you a ton of food for a really good price!"
  • 5/25/2017

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 3/22/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A dining patron from Brigham City, UT tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/27/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Roy, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

CAngelo photo

CAngelo

Ogden, UT

Going Going Gone

When this small restaurant first opened, it was great; however over the years it has declined in the quality and amount of food served. Today will be the last time I eat there. I wanted noodles and chicken the noodles were made with spaghetti noodles (if I wanted spaghetti noodles I would have gone to an Italian restaurant, I wanted Chinese noodles) and they really cut back on the amount of chicken served as opposed to a few years ago. Whenever a business cuts out quality and decreases the servings while upping the costs to customers, believe me we notice and I predict they will be out of business in the next couple of years.

Chicken & noodles Ha

February 5, 2010

GREAT CHINESE FOOD

I hate to say it, but Denny has definitely outdone his brother who owns Maple Gardens. His Szechuan Chicken is the best, and their biggest seller. Eating in is very enjoyable and comfortable. Take-out is quick. The food is always fresh.…
June 18, 2009

Great food at a great price.

Maple Express is a great place to go for some good, hot, fast Chinese food, and you can dine in or take out. The staff are usually very friendly, and the overall prices are very affordable! I recommend it best for lunch. Their Szechuan…

5/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Maple Express and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/18/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Torrance, CA tried The Horse.

5/15/2017

A Cafe food lover from Syracuse, UT tried Uncle Lee's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/15/2017

An American food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried The Oaks, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Its of need of a good cleaning the seats had food in the cracks and the base boards on up needed to be restained
5/13/2017

A Mexican food lover from Salt Lake City, UT tried Betos Mexican Food.

5/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Tony's Pizza.

5/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dylan's Drive Inn Restaurant.

5/09/2017

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried Maple Express.

5/09/2017

An American food lover from Sacramento, CA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

5/03/2017

A Cafe food lover from West Jordan, UT tried Criddle's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chinese Takeout Restaurant

Maple Express  Restaurant Reviews

Maple Express is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Maple Gardens Express, Maple Garden Express Ogden, Maple Express Ogden Ut Menu, Maple Express, Maple Garden Express, Maple Express Menu, and Maple Express Ogden Utah.