1960 East West Parkway
Fleming Island, FL 32003

Maple Street Biscuit Company

Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, American Traditional

Maple Street Biscuit Company is a Breakfast, Brunch, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried it.

p1nk16 photo

p1nk16

Orange Park, FL

Morning Pick Me Up!

The employees are SUPER friendly! Genuinely friendly with the kind of energy that almost rubs off on you and you can’t help but smile. When you order you’ll be asked The Question of the Day. “What was your first Halloween costume”, “What’s your favorite band”, “What’s your dream profession.” For some, like myself, it’s a bit awkward because then you’re like “ugh that old man sitting 5 tables away is totally going to judge me when they yell out my answer.” And yes, I do think that way.
(Answers: I was an M&M, Ellie Goulding, Mermaid)

Their chicken can be perceived as spicy, their biscuits are flaky and perfect, their bacon I cannot get enough of, and the syrup…well I feel a pitcher should be on each table. There’s many different coffee flavors and options, but I don’t drink coffee.

We’ve been a few times, we but this particular time we mixed it up.
Hubs got The Sticky Maple as always, but I got The Chicken Club. We got the Bluegrass Grits Cut with Cream Cheese as well as the Hashbrown Cake.

Sticky Maple – Biscuit, Chicken, Bacon, drenched in Maple Syrup. There really shouldn’t be more to explain. But their menu description is, “Flaky biscuit, all natural fried chicken breast, pecan wood smoked bacon all topped with Bissell Family Farm real maple syrup”

The Chicken Club – “Flaky biscuit, all natural fried chicken breast, pecan wood smoked bacon,iceberg lettuce, tomato topped with blue cheese, ranch, or honey mustard dressing” For me, it was more like all three dressings. On the side. I wanted to try them all and yet, I’m not sure I can narrow it down to just one!

Bluegrass Grits Cut with Cream Cheese – I wasn’t going to try these. I mean, cream cheese mixed with grits!? Why? Why not butter or normal shredded cheese or both!? But I put my spoon into the bowl. And claimed them as “mine.” My husband was allowed a bite or two. But they became mine because they were so gosh-darn-Delicious! Not too gritty and creamy and just “yum!”

Hashbrown Cake – “Hashbrown potatoes stuffed with smoked gouda cheese topped with chives.” I didn’t like this as much as I thought I would. Hubs wanted to try it as it was different than the normal shredded hashbrowns or home fries, but it was just…eh.

Sticky Maple

My go-to! A homemade Biscuit, Chicken, Bacon, drenched in Maple Syrup

The Chicken Club

Bluegrass Grits Cut with Cream Cheese

Who knew cream cheese in grits would be so good!?

Hashbrown Cake

The Achilles Tendon. Hashbrown potatoes stuffed with smoked gouda cheese topped with chives. I didn’t like this at all, to be honest, and I thought I’d love it.

Homemade Breakfast Brunch

Maple Street Biscuit Company  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Maple Street Biscuits, Maple Street Biscuit, Maple Street Biscuit Company, and Maple Street Biscuit Menu.