570 Georges Rd
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Maples Premium Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Catering, Lunch

Maples Premium Deli is a Deli, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

maxwell photo

maxwell

Irvine, CA

Great !!!

My sister were there for vacation, and had a great lunch,would go back again and again.
Very clean, very friendly

Bacon Burger From The Grill

Very delicious,crisp and lots,

foxynfluffy photo

foxynfluffy

Princeton, NJ

superduper!!!!!!!!!!!

This new Ownership is great, the food is delicious and delivery very speedy. Our office orders our lunch from here frequently now, and the food is always superb. I also like that the place is kept so clean and staff is so friendly. I am considering using them for a catered affair coming up soon at our office. Great work guys…and good luck.

tiredakisntoads photo

tiredakisntoads

Robbinsville, NJ

Excellent

OMG…This place has a new owner and the food is fresh, homemade and GREAT. I loved the Momma Sandwich and the salads………give this place a chance, it really is wonderful. The place is clean, fresh, and the staff of guys there are so nice, especially Chef MIchael….Great Place, Great Food

Potato Salad by the Pound

BETTER THAN MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chelsea111 photo

chelsea111

Bordentown, NJ

Best Deli around!!

This deli is under new ownership! It is amazing. The sandwiches are delicious. I ordered them for catering and was completely satisfied.Everyone in my office loved the food.

Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Red Peppers Sandwich

Awesome sandwich!!

Deli Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Maples Premium Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Maples Premium Deli is located near the cities of North Brunswick Twp, North Brunswick Township Cdp, North Brunswick Township, Milltown, and New Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Maples Deli, Maples North Brunswick Menu, Maples Premium Delicatessen, Kosher Restaurants East Brunswick,Nj, Deli Near 08902, Maples Deli North Brunswick Nj, and 570 Georges Rd, North Brunswick.