Maplewood III

Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Steak

Maplewood III is a Italian, Vegetarian, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"Dated decor"
"Best scampi ever "
NJNannie photo

Vineland, NJ

Worth Going Back

As a first time visitor to the Maplewood, I was impressed with portions of my meal. We had received a gift certificate otherwise I may not have tried this restaurant however, we are glad that we did. My entree (shrimp and scallops) was good but not great but the appetizer I will rave about for years to come! I ordered the stuffed mushrooms which were sutffed with crabmeant and spinach and topped with a cheese sauce that I LOVED!

The seasoned olive oil dip for the bread was delicious as well. I cannot comment on any desserts because neither I or my dining partner had room for dessert.

Our waitress was wonderful!

I was suprised by the casual attire worn by most of the restaurant goers and my concer about not being dressed up enough vanished upon entering the restaurant.

Shrimp and Scallops

The flavor of this meal was good and the scallops were tender and sweet. The shrimp, however, were quite “rubbery” but had good taste. The pasta and garlic seasonings were very good.

Stuffed Musrooms (appetizer)

This appetizer was probably the best appetizer I have EVER had. Nice and hot and flavorful with a cheese topping to die for….yum!

Batona photo

Millville, NJ

Good Italian

I’ve been coming here since I moved to town. At first it was for functions and then for family dinners. This is good authentic Italian food. The decor is nice enough. Nothing special, but pleasant enough to know you are out for a decent meal.

I am partial to the seafood dishes. I have never had a bad meal here and a few have been excellent.

My in laws like it here and we accompany them on occasion.

Looking for something more than pizza in Italian cuisine, you’ll enjoy coming here.

January 31, 2012

Best food around

Awesome place authentic great Italian food. Best food in town by far.\r My neighbor had been talkin about this place for years. I finally got out there and tried the Homemade linguini crab sauce red. Then I had homemade apple pie very good
August 5, 2009

Maplewood Iii is a great place to go

Great food and great service The prices are reasonable The filet tips and pan fried crabcake combo with stuffed baked potato is awesome. The have a private dining room that they use for parties of 25 people or more, Had my wife's 35 bday…
December 5, 2008

Good but Pricey

I've been to this restuarant several times and the food is always good. The staff is usually pretty friendly too. Unfortunatly they have limited hours and it's decently expensive.

Italian OpenTable Dinner

Maplewood III  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/19/2016 A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it.

• 11/23/2015 A diner from Egg Harbor Township, NJ tried it.

• 7/27/2015 A diner from Willingboro, NJ tried it.

• 6/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/15/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Dated decor
    Best scampi ever
  • 6/28/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/10/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2014 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Maplewood Vineland Nj, Maplewood Iii Vineland Nj, Maplewood Restaurant Vineland, Maplewood Vineland Restaurant, Maplewood 3 Restaurant In Vineland New Jersey Menu, Maplewood3.Com, Maplewood Iii Vineland Nj Menu, Maplewood Vineland Nj Menu, and Maplewood Restaurant Vineland Nj.