1200 South Church Street

Cuisine: Seafood

MJM photo

MJM

Marlton, NJ

Poor service, lied about coupon

Our dinner group recently went to the Fresh Catch Bistro in Mt. Laurel. Unfortunately it was not a positive experience. I had received a coupon in the mail which allowed a 20% discount on dinners. When reservations were made, because we were a party of 18, I made sure to ask if this coupon was applicable. I was assured it would be honored.
When we arrived for our 6PM reservation, while our table had been assembled to provide seating together, table settings were not put out for all the places. Eventually we had to ask the serving staff for these settings and also for wine glasses for the entire table. In general it seemed the servers were a step behind and we were often asking for items they should have been prompt with.
The meals were good. But when the bill was presented I gave the server my coupon. The server returned and told me my coupon could not be used because it was only valid for meals before 6:30 PM. I reminded her we had been seated at 6PM. She went away, I assume to talk with her boss. The hostess returned and told me the coupon was not valid for parties larger than six. When I asked why I was told when making the reservation that it would be valid, she told me she never would have said that it would be honored. It was their posted policy that coupons were not valid for parties larger than six. In spite of not seeing a posted policy stating that fact, the coupon was not honored.
Very disappointing.

Seafood

Marcello's Fresh Catch Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Marcello's Fresh Catch Bistro is located near the cities of Mt Laurel Twp, Mount Laurel Township, Mt Laurel, Evesham, and Marlton.
People found this by searching for: Marcello's Mount Laurel, Nj, Marcello's Fresh Catch Bistro, Marcello's Fresh Catch Bistro Menu, Fresh Catch Bistro Menu, Marcellod In Mount Laurel, Marcello's Seafood, Marcellosfreshcatchmtlaurel, Marcello's Mount Laurel, and Fresh Catch Bistro.