898 Santa Cruz Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025

Marche

Neighborhoods: Downtown Menlo Park
Cuisine: French, Provencal, Fine Dining

Marche is a French, Provencal, and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/30/2014

A French chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/14/2014

A French chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ayreq photo

ayreq

Palo Alto, CA

Marche's Meal a Masterpiece

This place is a gem! Food was excellent, service superb.

We didn’t have to wait for long between courses, and we were absolutely not rushed at all.

To begin the meal, we were each presented with a small cup of pureed root vegetables topped with a truffle emulsion; a surpising and tasty treat. At the end of the meal , we were given a plate of four different small (just big enough to share) sweets which ranged from the cookie-like to the truffle-like.

We had a wonderful Valentine’s eve.

Arctic Char

There is no on-line menu, and I can’t recall the details. The fish came with greens of some kind with other stuff and a wonderful sauce

Squab

Again no menu for reference, but again it was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. We had to ask about the puree because not even my wife could identify it. It turned out to be a bone reduction. Like everything else, it was delicious.

House made chocolate malt ice cream

Wow was it creamy and rich. Personally I’d have liked a bit more malt.

Creme Brulee

Not my sort of desert, but my wife loves the stuff and said it was one of the best she had ever had.

Endive, apple, and cheese salad

Not on the menu. It was absolutely delicious and perfectly dressed. This is a real trick. Usually, I think a salad is underdressed, or my wife thinks it’s overdressed.

French Reservations Provencal
Tue-Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM

Marche  Restaurant Reviews

Marche is located near the cities of Atherton, West Menlo Park, Santa Clara County, Stanford, and Palo Alto.
People found this by searching for: Marche Restaurant Menlo Park Ca, Menlo Park Down Town Cake, Marche Restaurant In Menlo Park California, Downtown Menlo Park Restaurants, Menlo Park Truffles, Dining Options In Downtown Menlo Park, Marche Restaurant In Menlo Park Ca, Marche Menlo Park, and Menu For Marche Restaurant In Menlo Park.