1301 Williston Rd
South Burlington, VT 05403

Marco's Pizza

Neighborhoods: South Burlington - North
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Marco's Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/10/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Stowe, VT tried it.

BVTFood photo

BVTFood

Essex Junction, VT

Horrible

First off, the pizza took an hour and thirty minutes to deliver… it was being delivered just over two miles, about a nine minute drive. The pizza arrived over ninety minutes later with little to no explanation besides “we’re busy.” It was suppose to have arrive within 45 minutes. After an hour and ten minutes I called to see where the pizza was and the dispatch told me it was arriving as we speak. I then called back after an hour and twenty five minutes and the dispatch called the driver and then told me the driver was outside of the door. I went downstairs and still waited for over five minutes. The driver never called when he arrived, I had to spot him first.

When the pizza arrived it was obviously cold, but not only cold. It was 90% soggy because it had been sitting in its grease in the car for an hour after it was cooked. Took two bites and threw it away because it was not edible. After paying 19 dollars and waiting an hour and a half for a pizza, one would think it could be eaten, but no, right to the trash. This place is terrible, service, food, everything.

2 Topping Pizza

Soggy pizza, tasted horrible. It was like eating wet bread with spaghetti sauce on it…..

philm photo

philm

Burlington, VT

Subs suck!

I ordered an Italian sandwich with extra meat a 2nd time. The first I thought OK, they forgot the extra meat. I’m telling you I had a hard time finding the meat tonight. I’ve heard from others their sandwiches were skimpy but this is a joke. I suggest you goto Subway and get their mixed meat sandwich. I think for $5 it’s a great deal with lots of meat!

Thanks

Italian Sub - Italian Sub at Marco's Pizza

Italian Sub

Thanks

Phoenix6956 photo

Phoenix6956

Williston, VT

Artichoke dip

I would recommend having the dip as a main meal for one person or getting extra bread and sharing it! The best dip ever! Not a small portion but always get another loaf of bread for others or leftovers!

Artichoke Dip w/ Fresh Ciabatta

Delicious!

6/15/2019

A BBQ food lover from South Burlington, VT tried Smokey’s Low N Slow.

2/27/2019

An American chowhound from Mount Vernon, OH tried IHOP in South Burlington - North, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The waiter was vey nice.
Cons
My daughter's food had a hair in it. I think that is utterly disgusting. I think the waiters and waitresses should be wearing hair nets. The waiters should wear a hair net on their beards to. The waiter have the food to a waitress and she kept giving me t
12/29/2018

A Wings food lover from West Springfield, MA tried Wings over Burlington in South Burlington - North, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Chicken
12/28/2018

A Delis food lover from Apopka, FL tried Aviation Deli.

6/28/2018

An Italian food lover from Williston, VT tried Olive Garden in South Burlington - South.

6/13/2018

Rwarren69 tried Daves Cosmic Subs, liked it, and rated it . Rwarren69 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/20/2018

An Italian food lover from New Haven, CT tried Olive Garden in South Burlington - South.

2/09/2018

A Delis food lover from US tried Aviation Deli.

1/23/2018

A diner from Colchester, VT tried Aviation Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/05/2017

A diner from Shelburne, VT tried Pauline's Cafe & Restaurant in South Burlington - South, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Online Ordering Parking

Marco's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Marco's Pizza is located near the cities of South Burlington North, Winooski, Burlington, Chittenden County, and Essex Junction.
People found this by searching for: Marcos Pizza South Burlington, Marco's Pizza South Burlington, Marcos So Burlington, Vt Owner, So Burlington Vt Pizza, Marco's Pizza Burlington Vt Menu, Subs South Burlington, Marco's Pizza Vermont Menu, Marco's Pizza Burlington Vt, and Marcos Pizza Burlington Vt.