4400 N Andrews Ave

Marge's Garden Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Oakland Park
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The atmosphere was great, I loved it. But when I asked for sausage gravy on my potatoes and asking for extra. I was first charged $1.00 but she said I was charged 50 cents but it showed $1.00 extra then there was a charge for $1.50 and asked what was th"
"Excellent service & the food is great!"
"The pies"
"Everything. This place is awesome !! "
Cons
"Sausage gravy. It was the worst I ever had. And not to charge for sausage gravy. But I really did love the place. It made you feel good inside there."
  • 2/29/2020

An American food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 2/25/2020

A diner from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/13/2019

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it and liked it.

• 8/16/2019

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 2/09/2019

An American food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 7/12/2016

A dining patron from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 12/05/2015

An American chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent service & the food is great!
  • 10/17/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 5/10/2014

An American chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pies

American Dinner Lunch

Marge's Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Marge's Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Garden Drugs Oakland Park, Garden Drugs Oakland Park Fl, Garden Drug Oakland Park Fl, Garden Drugs Restaurant, Garden Drugs, Garden Restaurant Oakland Park Fl, Marge's Garden Restaurant, and Marge's Garden Restaurant Menu.