740 Washington St Ste 1

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Seafood, Lunch

Overall
  • 1/02/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/15/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2014

• 10/05/2014

• 7/02/2014

• 6/12/2014

• 4/14/2014

• 3/20/2014

• 3/14/2014

• 12/31/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

Delizioso photo

Delizioso

Hoboken, NJ

Absolutely Awful

The most disgusting food on the planet! We suffered food poisoning as soon as we left the place.

I was served a chicken dish that was grey and smelly and cold— I ate only a bite and was beside myself. My friend had a shrimp dish and was beside herself with stomach pain and everything else that goes with it—thought I trip to Emergency was necessary.

Never, ever, again—care about what you serve—disgusting!

I am not the type to bash anyone’s business—but I should have said something to the owner and regret not doing so. In fact, he approached me and asked why I wasn’t eating it—how fooling on my part.

Chicken Dish

I rate the whole experience as below 0

Pizza Seafood Lunch
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:30PM
Sun 12:30PM - 12:00AM

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Margaritas Hoboken Nj, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken, Margaritas Hoboken, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken Nj, Cafe Margarita Hoboken, Margherita's Hoboken Nj, Margheritas, Margaritas Hoboken Menu, and Margheritas Hoboken.