Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Delizioso photo

Delizioso

Hoboken, NJ

Absolutely Awful

The most disgusting food on the planet! We suffered food poisoning as soon as we left the place.

I was served a chicken dish that was grey and smelly and cold— I ate only a bite and was beside myself. My friend had a shrimp dish and was beside herself with stomach pain and everything else that goes with it—thought I trip to Emergency was necessary.

Never, ever, again—care about what you serve—disgusting!

I am not the type to bash anyone’s business—but I should have said something to the owner and regret not doing so. In fact, he approached me and asked why I wasn’t eating it—how fooling on my part.

Chicken Dish

I rate the whole experience as below 0

April 17, 2014

Grilled chicken sandwich is glorious!
March 30, 2010

The best in Hoboken

I have always loved this little byob restaurant. Years ago when I lived there, I would always take family and friends who visited there first. The food is fantastic, my favorite is the Lobster Ravioli. Pre-pagers, the waiter would…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Seafood Lunch
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:30PM
Sun 12:30PM - 12:00AM

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/02/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 12/15/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 7/02/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 3/20/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 12/31/2013 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Margarita's Resturant,Hoboken,Nj, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken Nj, Margaritas Hoboken Nj, Margharitas Hoboken Menu, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken, Cafe Margarita Hoboken, Margaritas Hoboken Menu, and Margaritas Hoboken.