Margherita's Pizza & Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Seafood, Lunch

Overall
  • 1/02/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/15/2014

• 11/09/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/02/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2014

• 4/14/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/20/2014

• 3/14/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/31/2013

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

Pizza

Delizioso photo

Delizioso

Hoboken, NJ

Absolutely Awful

The most disgusting food on the planet! We suffered food poisoning as soon as we left the place.

I was served a chicken dish that was grey and smelly and cold— I ate only a bite and was beside myself. My friend had a shrimp dish and was beside herself with stomach pain and everything else that goes with it—thought I trip to Emergency was necessary.

Never, ever, again—care about what you serve—disgusting!

I am not the type to bash anyone’s business—but I should have said something to the owner and regret not doing so. In fact, he approached me and asked why I wasn’t eating it—how fooling on my part.

Chicken Dish

I rate the whole experience as below 0

April 17, 2014

Grilled chicken sandwich is glorious!
March 30, 2010

The best in Hoboken

I have always loved this little byob restaurant. Years ago when I lived there, I would always take family and friends who visited there first. The food is fantastic, my favorite is the Lobster Ravioli. Pre-pagers, the waiter would…

10/15/2017

A Diner chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Malibu Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A Deli chowhound from Eatontown, NJ tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken.

7/12/2017

A Deli food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food
5/18/2017

A Deli chowhound from Stamford, CT tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken.

5/14/2017

A Deli chowhound from US tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2017

A Deli chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Giovanni's Deli Plus, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2017

A Deli food lover from Carteret, NJ tried Losurdo Brothers Tony Italian Bakery and Deli.

3/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from North Bergen, NJ tried Off The Wall.

3/23/2017

A diner from Union City, NJ tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken.

3/03/2017

An Irish chowhound from Bethlehem, PA tried Willie McBride's.

Pizza Seafood Lunch
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:30PM
Sun 12:30PM - 12:00AM

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Margherita's Pizza & Cafe is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Margarita Hoboken, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken, Margaritas Hoboken, Margaritas Hoboken Nj, Margheritas, Margaritas Restaurant Hoboken Nj, Margheritas Hoboken, and Margaritas Hoboken Menu.