1171 Sussex Tpke
Randolph, NJ 07869

Margot

Cuisine: Nue'Clectic, Cafe, Moroccan

Margot is a Nue'Clectic, Cafe, and Moroccan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 7/11/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

travelingal photo

travelingal

Elgin, IL

1 Star is The Lowest? Shucks!!!

Spetember 21, 2007 I travel for a living, a saleswoman by trade. First let it be said that I hate chain restaurants so when I check into a hotel, the first thing I do is ask for local mum n’ pop places in the area. I was told of Margot in Randolph by a clerk who had eaten there several months ago. Apparently, something must have changed because the rave review I got at the front desk of my hotel could not have been more off base. When I entered the EMPTY restaurant I thought how trendy/ cool it looked. A page out of Manhatten I thought, but where were all of the people? After eating my undercooked Tilapia (which I seriously doubt was Tilapia!) and my overcooked calamari I was thoroughly dissapointed. Someone did a good job decorating and obviously spent a great deal of time on the menu but I think they forgot the most important part. You have to actually be able to pull off what your menu promises! Terrible, terrible, terrible. When I was driving back to my hotel I saw where all of the people were by the way. They were at a small place right down the road called Rosies. The next time I am in New Jersey I will have to try that place because it was packed. When I got back to my hotel I was agin greeted by the front desk guy who asked me how my meal was. After telling him the horror story he felt terrible. He said that he had a short rib when he was there and it was “awesome”. He also said it was busy then too. Well, I told him that I think they must have changed owners then because this was just not that place! If you think that I am being a bit cady I am not. When traveling you want as close to a good homecooked meal as you can find and when you don’t get it you feel further away from home than ever. SO, thanks Margot ( if that is a person) yo left me unwhelmed and hungry for home!

Margot Nue'Clectic Parking

Margot  Restaurant Reviews

Margot is located near the cities of Mount Freedom, Mine Hill, Mine Hill Township, Dover, and Picatinny Arsenal.
People found this by searching for: Margot's Restaurant Nj, Margot And Randolph, Margot Randolph Nj, Margot Restaurant Randolph, Margot Restaurant Randolph Nj, Margot's Mt Freedom Nj, and Menu For Margot's In Mt Freedom.