102 Reisterstown Rd
Pikesville, MD 21208

Mari Luna's Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Mari Luna's Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/04/2020

A Mexican food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Pikesville, MD tried it.

• 7/28/2017

A Mexican food lover from Reisterstown, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

The Best Ever!

I was introduced to this restaurant by a fellow librarian so my Husband and I thought would would check it out tonight.

You can’t miss this place because of the color of it! (yellow building with the red awning). They have a parking lot out back but it fills up quick so they haver permission for their patrons to park in the lot for Rite Aide across the street.

The decor of this place reminds me of when we were on our honeymoon in the Mayan Rivera. Welcoming and warm clay style tile floors with bright colored walls and mexican art work.

Everybody starts off with a basket of multi-colored tortilla chips with a smokey salsa. We then shared a bowl of the Sopa de Tortilla con Pollo Chicken tortilla soup topped with cheese and fresh avocado ($5.00). This was the BEST tortilla soup I have ever had. Huge chunks of chicken, veggies and avocado. If you try it!

For my main entire I had the Chicken Chimichanga-hand-rolled and fried golden brown. Served with sour cream, guacamole, and pico de gallo ($9.00). This was perfect! The chicken was so juicy but it didn’t make it soggy. The whole thing itself was not greasy at all. The rice and beans weren’t over powering and had a great taste.

My Husband had the Carnitas Uruapan-Juicy chunks of pork slowly roasted for several hours and topped with onions and celantro; with warm tortillas. Served with sides of Mexican rice and frijoles al la charra. Guacamole, pico de gallo and sour crème on the side. ($14.00) I tired some of the pork and it was very juicy and had a great flavor.

They had a huge list of daily specials and desserts. They now have a liquor license so they do serve alcohol ( i guess this is new).

The food is VERY authentic and the BEST Mexican food I have had since being to Mexico!!!! Everyone one inside was family and makes you feel very welcome and at home in their “house”

We have heard it gets busy a normal dinner hors (we met there at 4:45 and got a seat right away).

Sopa de Tortilla con Pollo

Tortilla soup topped with cheese and fresh avocado. his was the BEST tortilla soup I have ever had. Huge chunks of chicken, veggies and avocado. If you try it!

Chicken Chimichanga

and-rolled and fried golden brown. Served with sour cream, guacamole, and pico de gallo. This was perfect! The chicken was so juicy but it didn’t make it soggy. The whole thing itself was not greasy at all. The rice and beans weren’t over powering and had a great taste.

Carnitas Uruapan

Juicy chunks of pork slowly roasted for several hours and topped with onions and celantro; with warm tortillas. Served with sides of Mexican rice and frijoles al la charra. Guacamole, pico de gallo and sour crème on the side. I tired some of the pork and it was very juicy and had a great flavor.

Mexican Lunch Breakfast
Ancsz2l2or35vuaby-ddws
PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

Mari Luna's Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Mari Luna's Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Mt Washington, Lochearn, Garrison, Stevenson, and Mount Washington.
People found this by searching for: Maria Luna Pikesville, Maria Luna Baltimore, Mari Luna, Mari Lunas, Mari Luna Pikesville, Maria Luna Menu In Pikesville Md, Mara Luna Restaurant In Pikesville Md, Marie Luna In Pikesville Maryland, and Mari Luna Grill Menu.