Maria's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sheepshead Bay
Cuisine: Italian, Traditional, Pasta

Overall
Pros
"Nice atmosphere ,good service. "
"We went to Maria's last Saturday. Excellent food, wine and service. True Italian cuisine. Barbara and Bobby provide wonderful entertainment singing all of our favorites. We will be back soon."
Cons
"None!"
Comments
"Call for reservations."
March 5, 2012

Go here.

I agree with the rest. Very comfortable place. Loove the atmosphere and the service is great. these people are very nice. i always get pasta dishes and am now just starting to branch out to other stuff. my boyfriend likes the meatballs.
November 4, 2009

Maria's Restaurant is a good italian restaurant

I had my daughter's wedding shower at Marias and it was very good. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is beautiful. The only thing that I didnt care for is that I had over 60 people and although naturally Marias said that there…
October 6, 2009

very welcoming, great ambiance

2 w. ago, my mom visited me from Europe, arrived to JFK. On Belkparway ex.9 we stopt her favorite restaurant here in USA, Marias. Thanks you so very much for the outsteanding serves, and a superb diner, my mom,ordered fish was fresh, and…

Italian Traditional Pasta
Sun-Mon,Wed-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM

Maria's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/26/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice atmosphere ,good service.
  • 3/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/20/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/29/2014 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None!
    Comments
    Call for reservations.
  • 10/29/2013 A diner from Oakland Gardens, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Maria's Restaurant is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Maria's Restaurant Sheepshead Bay, Maria's Restaurant, Sheepshad Bay, Maria's Restaurant Brooklyn, Maria's Restaurant Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn Ny, Maria's Restaurant Brooklyn Ny, Maria Restaurant Emmons Ave, Maria's Sheepshead Bay Menu, Maria Restaurant On Sheepsheadbay, and Maria's Ristorante Brooklyn.