Marias Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Best food ever"
"Really enjoyed our meal! Would go back again."
"Good food, the price is just the usual Mexican food price"
"Queso cheese sauce"
Cons
"Service can be slow"
"Poor service "
"Sometimes slow service"
January 28, 2012

wonderful food!!!

We ate at maria's tonight and the food was delicious, plenty of it too! The prices were unbeatable. we went with another couple and our meals for 2 people were right at $20. Will definately go again soon!
September 4, 2005

Authentic Mexican Food!

September 3, 2005

Authentic Mexican Food!

My husband and I love Maria's. We live in Portage, MI but feel the food is worth the long drive. The prices are good and the food is wonderful. The only negative I have is the decor could be a little better.

Mexican American Latin American

Marias Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/09/2015 A diner from Vicksburg, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Best food ever
  • 9/24/2015 A diner from Sturgis, MI tried it and liked it.

• 8/26/2015 A diner from Monticello, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Really enjoyed our meal! Would go back again.
  • 8/14/2015 A diner from Vicksburg, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015 A diner from Sturgis, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Service can be slow
  • 5/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

People found this by searching for: Marias Sturgis Mi, Maria's Restaurant In Sturgis Mi, Maria's Sturgis Michigan, Maria's Restaurant Sturgis Mi, Marias Sturgis Mi Menu, Marias Menu Sturgis Mi, and Maria's Mexican Restaurant Sturgis Mi.