4710 El Camino Real
Los Altos, CA 94022-1330

Marie Callender's

Neighborhoods: North Los Altos
Cuisine: American, Family Fare, Soups

Marie Callender's is a American, Family Fare, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

gdmw photo

gdmw

Newport, OR

Email "Coupon" Not Labeled as Such

I received an e-mail offer from Marie Callender’s which was not labeled as a coupon. This restaurant is locally owned. They would honor the offer, but only if I brought in a printout of the e-mail. So I had to go home, plug in and start my computer and printer, get on the internet, open my mail, print out the offer, and return to the restaurant. This restaurant did not offer one of the offer’s menu choices, but they made it for me anyway. By the time I got back to the restaurant, it needed to be reheated.
The discount for ordering a pie to go from the table didn’t apply to the “manager’s special” pie.

American Family Fare Soups
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 09:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Marie Callender's  Restaurant Reviews

Marie Callender's is located near the cities of Los Altos Hills, Mountain, Mountain View, Loyola Corners, and Mt View.
People found this by searching for: Los Altos Marie Callender Coupons, Marie Callender's Mountain View Ca, Marie Callender's Mountain View, Marie Callender, Los Altos, Marie Callender's Coupons, Marie Callender's Mail, Marie Callender's In Mountainview, and Marie Callender Los Altos Yelp.