Marie Callender's

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"good pizza"
"Ambiance, and food."
"Excellent service. Eloy is exceptional. Bar menu is a bargain..."
"As we walked in we were presented by smiles and prompt service.then we ordered sweet tea and they brought us the hot cornbread. Unspeakable the best.marrie we love eating there."
"Courteous service good food pleasant atmosphere convenient parking"
Cons
"Pay for parking "
"On a Thanksgiving day the waiter was semi friendly, A guest decided to stand up at her table for over ten minutes across from my table while her family was still eating looking very conspicuous as to bring attention to herself and know one ask her to be "
"Main menu is a bit one dimensional and lacks vegetables."
Comments
"Nice atmosphere "
"A wonderful space. Has a classy historic feel."
"This is a special outing for my mother and myself! "
August 6, 2013

THere are so many good dishes here - the jambalaya, turkey club on a croissant and the pot pies are my favorites. The Chinese chicken salad was great until they changed the recipe and took out some important ingredients. Good service and…
July 25, 2008

Great Bar! Great Service!

This is a beautiful place. This has been my 4th visit and I always sit at the bar. The bartender is tops! Thursday Eve. is packed with a nice crowd and good jazz music. The food is very good and reasonably priced. Enjoyed myself each…
June 19, 2007

Terrible Service, Subpar Food and Ridiculous Parking

Went here for lunch and after spending 15 minutes looking for parking, it took our waitress another 15 minutes to come and take our order (including drink order!). Our food arrived 20 minutes later...let me clarify, MOST of our food…

American Lunch Outdoor seating
Tips
  • Marie Callender's offers boxed lunches for take out. Items include chicken salad and roast beef sandwiches and salads.

Marie Callender's  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/05/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good pizza
    Cons
    Pay for parking
    Comments
    Nice atmosphere
  • 5/31/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Ambiance, and food.
    Cons
  • 12/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent service. Eloy is exceptional. Bar menu is a bargain...
    Cons
    Main menu is a bit one dimensional and lacks vegetables.
    Comments
    A wonderful space. Has a classy historic feel.
  • 11/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/02/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Courteous service good food pleasant atmosphere convenient parking
    Comments
    This is a special outing for my mother and myself!
Marie Callender's is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Calendars Wilshire, Marie Calendars, 5773 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, Ca 90036, Marie Callendar's, Los Ange, Marie Callendar Restaurant +Wilshire Blvd , La, California, Calendars On Wilshire, Callender's Wilshire Menu, and Calendars Restaurant On Wilshire.