Marie Callender's

Neighborhoods: Sherman Oaks
Cuisine: American, Buffet, Lunch

December 16, 2011

Lemon Meringue Pie

This is a good location for lunch meetings. The wait staff is hit-or-miss. The food is very good, with generous helpings. Save some room for the lemon meringue pie.
July 5, 2008

Soupy pie! Never again!

I don't usually like Marie Callender pies because they're too sweet for me but I've been wanting blueberry pie for about a week and stopped to pick one up tonight. When I cut into this long anticipated treat I was disappointed to find it…
January 28, 2006

Surprisingly good!

My boyfriend and I generally avoid chain restaurants, but we decided to check out MC's out of curiousity, and boy did we make the right decision. The restaurant had a comfortable atmosphere with cozy booth seating. We went on a Sunday…

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Sherman Oaks, CA tried Tamashii Ramen House.

10/04/2017

A Burgers chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Psy Burger.

10/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried Sushi House of Taka in Sherman Oaks.

9/14/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Rock'n Pies.

9/06/2017

A dining patron from Van Nuys, CA tried Prime Italian in Van Nuys.

9/01/2017

A dining patron from Granada Hills, CA tried Lamplighter Family Restaurant in Sherman Oaks.

8/16/2017

An Asian food lover from Lynwood, CA tried LET'S PHO in Sherman Oaks.

7/29/2017

A Middle Eastern chowhound from Woodland Hills, CA tried Carnival Restaurant in Sherman Oaks.

6/28/2017

A Middle Eastern food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried Shiraz in Encino.

6/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Downey, CA tried Vitello's Express in Sherman Oaks, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Need a dinner special. Small salad, slice and a drink $17. Not returning at dinner. On my way home when I get off the bus.
American Buffet Kid Friendly
Tips
  • Marie Callender's offers boxed lunches for take out. Items include chicken salad and roast beef sandwiches and salads.
Mon-Thu 08:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 08:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun 09:00AM - 10:00PM
Heart Of India Cafe

Latin American in Studio City

California Pita

Catering in Studio City

Marie Callender's  Restaurant Reviews

Marie Callender's is located near the cities of Valley Glen, Van Nuys, Van Nuys, Stafford, and Sherman Village.
People found this by searching for: Marie Callender's Restaurant/Ventra Blvd, Encino, Ca., Marie Calendars Encino, Marie Callenders Studio City Calif Phone Number, Marie Callender's Sherman Oaks, Marie Callender's Encino, Marie Callender's In Sherman Oaks, Marie Calanders Sherman Oaks, and Marie Calendars Studio City.