220 W Wetmore Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705

Marie Callender's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Marie Callender's is a American, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"very accommodating, great service, food was prepared as we requested and was very good"
Cons
  • 9/11/2019

An American chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
Feedingdreams photo

Feedingdreams

Tucson, AZ

Horrible food and service

My family went here for dinner on a monday night .
Three of us and my 17 mo daughter.
I ordered the beef strogenoff and it tasted like elmers glue.Actully the elmers glue would taste better.My wife ordered the chicken brocollie pasts.It too tasted of paste and sticky noodels.
My mother inlaw ordered fish and chips.
And finally my daughter had her ushual grilled cheese.Should be called blackened cheese.
Beside the lousy over priced food the service was awful.it took one hour and fourty minuites to recieve our tasteless splatters of food.
The grand total for this disgusting dinner was over fifty dollers with the small tip.
We have eaten here many times years ago and never had any problems.They must be under new management,WARNING STAY AWAY.
go to olive garden next door.
Or better yet hit a mc donalds the food will taste much berrer there.

Beef strokin off

paste and what resembled beef

American Lunch Good for groups
Kababeque Indian Grill

Indian in West University

Marie Callender's  Restaurant Reviews

Marie Callender's is located near the cities of South Tucson and Dm Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Marie Callender's Restaurant Tucson Az, Marie Callenders Tucson, Marie Callender's Tucson Arizona, Marie Calendar Restaurant Tucson Az, Marie Callender's Tucson, Marie Calendars Tucson, Marie Calenders, and Marie Callender's In Tucson Arizona.