Marie Livingston's Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Breakfast, Catering

Marie Livingston's Steakhouse is a Steak, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

"The ambiance was nice!"
"The prime rib looked grey in color and had no taste"
"I sent the prime rib back and the wait or only came back to the table to give us the bill"
BigBill1_OSMS photo

Ocean Springs, MS

Great food

First time to this resturant. Traveling up from south Fl. decided to stop for a over night at the Comfort Inn. Asked the desk person where there was a good streak place to eat (seen many of the chain resturants on the way to the hotel) she recommened Marie Livingston’s. I glad we decided to go there, I had the Prime Rib & Spicy Thai Shrimp, the wife Grilled Chicken Breast, both cooked and served exactly the way we ordered. The server was great interacted with us told about the resturants history. To top the meal we had the Key Lime homemade pie, OMG it was so good and a very large portion. I highly recommend this place to eat.

Prime Rib

Full favor cooked just right tender. One of the best I’d ever had.

June 12, 2013

Yeast rolls: Amazing House salad: Above average Entree: Chopped sirloin with onions and peppers; outstanding Dessert: Coconut cream pie; very good We were pleasantly surprised at this steakhouse. Portions are large, service quick, food…
June 3, 2013

We have dined at this retaurant about once/year for four or five years and never had a bad steak served to anyone in our party. We have the both the Porterhouse and the Ribeyes.
May 15, 2013

Best filet i have ever had..hands down.

Steak Breakfast Parking

Marie Livingston's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

The ambiance was nice!
    The prime rib looked grey in color and had no taste
  • 2/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/23/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

Marie Livingston's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Centerville.
People found this by searching for: Marie Livingston's Tallahassee Apalachee Pkwy, Marie Livingston's Steakhouse Menu, Marie Livingstons Tall, Marie Livingston Restaurant, Marie Livingston's Menu Tallahassee, Marie Livingston's Tallahassee Menu, Marie Livingston's Menu, Marie Livingston Menu, and Marie Livingston's Steakhouse Tallahassee Menu.